So they really were just going to play ST characters and nothing else.
boring
boring
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are you referring to, exactly?
?????
Stranger Things Event I'm guessing?
they were teasing something related to ST in their twitter quite a lot recently
That's all so lame honestly.
Wow, 2 popular people are going to play this game, am I supposed to feel excitement about that? Especially after they hyped this all so much with all these tweets.
That's just sad... I am really disappointed
So I guess we will get this weekly for other killers then
I'm still confused, admittedly. What exactly ended up being teased in the end?
I mean yeah sure,but why did you all expect anything else?
Demo isn't really in need of a major buff or rework.Also,the devs are pretty much only teasing new killer buffs/reworks towards the mid chapter and i'm pretty sure that it would habe been quite awkward to have a streaming event like that only to advertise a new skin.
Did they explicitly said what it was all about? In their blogpost yesterday it is stated that they were going to talk about Demopls near the end, so i assumed they were going to make a reveal and then showcase morr at the event.
Nothing. But once again, someone expected a lot, the expectations did not met and now they are disappointed.
If the stream is about lame streamers playing with each other, then there's nothing else there.