Sir I must say you have just uploaded an anecdote that has made me shudder in response. I recommend you refrain from participating in the gaiety and merrymaking that is the official Dead By Daylight forums.
Alternatively
bro you just posted cringe it's time to stop posting
Sir I must say you have just uploaded an anecdote that has made me shudder in response. I recommend you refrain from participating in the gaiety and merrymaking that is the official Dead By Daylight forums.
Alternatively
bro you just posted cringe it's time to stop posting
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sir I must say you have just uploaded an anecdote that has made me shudder in response. I recommend you refrain from participating in the gaiety and merrymaking that is the official Dead By Daylight forums.
Alternatively
bro you just posted cringe it's time to stop posting
Honestly, some of these more recent threads look like an Ace Attorney trial where everyone had brain damage.
This is implying they've been good before.
Some of the things people say on these threads got me like
Danganronpa but written by a 2 year old
So you've found my secret portal have you? Well I'm home now. Time to funpost on this forum.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.