What character do you want that you know will never make it it?

Title. Just a silly little discussion, because silly is good sometimes. I'm thinking like characters that aren't strictly horror, but you like anyways.

On the Survivor side (or maybe Killer) I'm talkin' characters like Doomslayer - just characters that would probably decimate the Entity's realm.

For a Killer, I'm gonna let loose the tiny weeb in me - Dio Brando from JoJo would be the memiest killer in existence and I want it.

For a more serious want, I would love The Thing or Jack Torrance from The Shining, with MacReady or Danny Torrance as survs.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712030#Comment_1712030

    I think he could made it, he could be like GF when his crouching..

    He would get destroyed at almost every loop of his POV was that small. I’m not saying it’s not possible for BHVR to use a POV that low. But no one would play Chucky if his POV was that low because any piece of grass would be like playing in the corn fields. And loops would hurt him so bad and make him lose survivors so easily.

  • Aya Brea and Mitochodnria Eve. *sigh*

  • Trina vega would be my survivor main. I mean imagine her injured voice.

    https://youtu.be/b6kbO3UjlAY

  • Mr. Electric from Shark Boy and Lava Girl

  • I'm probably alone on this, but Aya Brea/Eve from Parasite Eve, or Jill/Nemesis from Resident Evil

  • I deserve all of the hate I may get for this, but Three Finger from Wrong Turn. Watching the series just feels like a funhouse inside of a burning dumpster fire, but I love it for some reason

  • The Thing (1982)

    Big Daddies & Booker DeWitt(Bioshock)

    Deathbed: The Bed That Eats

    Velocipastor

    Some kind of killer that films the victims [Like a combination of the stalk mechanic and the research camera from Bioshock 2(not Bioshock 1)]

    Lo Pan & Jack Burton (Big Trouble in Little China)

    Some of these are jokes, if you can't tell.

  • @Viciusaurus said:

    I'm probably alone on this, but Aya Brea/Eve from Parasite Eve, or Jill/Nemesis from Resident Evil

    We could get Jill and any version of Stage 1 Nemesis (even the damaged OG version would still work). Resistance’s lifespan was very, very short and they’re probably thinking about server shutdowns soon. Nemesis and Jill being in DBD could get more people interested in Resident Evil and maybe even bring back Resistance as an actual competitor to DBD. The only forms of Nemesis that would struggle to work are his final form in the original and his last two forms in the remake.

  • I don't know 100% that it wouldn't make it, but The Thing

    I'd love to see The Thing utilize a power where it could take the form of a survivor, functionally acting like the Wraith where the "invisibility" is just the skin of one of the four survivors on the map. Maybe even be able to do certain survivor actions, but with a sabotaging nature instead of a helpful one.

    It could reveal itself to attack much in the same way Wraith does as well. Obviously other factors can go into the character's powers and kills, but I think this could be a cool addition. And I'd love a nighttime map of the Antarctica base.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1713305#Comment_1713305

    I think it would be 50/50 because he would be harder to see, but you could make his red light bigger than normal. Also they could do something about grass from his perspective. He could have really unique powers also, but that's just my opinion.

    As much as I’d love for that to happen. It won’t. BHVR doesn’t have ability to do all that and make it flawless. I’m being realistic and going off by what they can possibly do and the things needed for chucky to be in DBD isn’t something BHVR can easily do. No offense to them.

  • Victor Crowley from Hatchet.

    vic.jpg

    Art the Clown from Terrifier.

    art.jpg


    They are both too small and similar to other characters though. :(

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1712058#Comment_1712058

    I think it's more or less that FNaF is seen as more of a "kids" game, despite being six years old now. Back in the day, it was known for having one of those communities, one where it just had to breach everything even if it wasn't remotely related. Kinda like Undertale - I feel like the communities kinda ruined a lot of peoples viewpoints on the game. Personally, I don't really care if Springtrap made it in - I'm not a huge fan of FNaF, but it's not like I would despise it. I would be more or less indifferent. From everything I've seen, Scott seems like a pretty chill dude though.

    Agreed, just like undertale or JOJO, I hate the game because of how annoyingly toxic the community surrounding it has been.


    Game were nice for those i played but I guess there's also that I do feel like they were highly over rated.

  • Buzzsaw - The running man

    Tooth fairy - Darkness falls

    Lipstick-Face - Insideous

  • I'd like to see them explore other video game franchise for nostalgia's sake.

    Legacy of kain would be a first to come to my mind... Hmm... mediEvil too. We have silent Hill so why not go for resident evil.

  • at this point sidney

  • The Thing, because I think the Devs don't want to try to balance a doppelganger mechanic.


    Please don't suggest anime characters, not only would they never work in the style, but it just reminds me of all the "GOKU FOR SMASH" posts.

  • Hotline Miami, any character.

    Not a horror game, just has lots of violence and death, so it has a tiny chance but I don't have my hopes up.

1 2 ›