Jeff
Ash. ๐
Quentin
jeff
@xtr4me said:Jeff
@xtr4me said:
zarina, never played against one
thanks god: ash
Ash, Tapp, Jeff and Quentin.
@ToxicMyers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201518/what-survivor-you-less-sees-in-matcheszarina, never played against one
@ToxicMyers said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201518/what-survivor-you-less-sees-in-matches
I usually see one in 1 out of every 5 matches when I play Survivor and rarely ever see them when I play Killer.
I wish Daddy Meyers would defect to the Survivor side. Iโd love to see more of him.
Jane and Jeff
@madamretto said:Ash, Tapp, Jeff and Quentin.
@madamretto said:
Yeah, Tapp is a rare appearance for sure!
Definitely Tapp.
Tapp. In all my 500 hours i played against a Tapp once.
Tapp and Jakes
Quentin, Jeff, and Tapp.
Jeff, Adam, Quentin, Tapp, Ash and Jane.
Quentin, Tapp, Zarina, Jane, Jeff, Jake... I think is easier to name the survivors we see all the time actually
People really don't see much of Jane? I see her all the time.
@AvisDeene said:Quentin
@AvisDeene said:
Yeah, I see him so little I forgot he existed! ๐ฑ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ash. ๐
Quentin
jeff
zarina, never played against one
thanks god: ash
Ash, Tapp, Jeff and Quentin.
I usually see one in 1 out of every 5 matches when I play Survivor and rarely ever see them when I play Killer.
I wish Daddy Meyers would defect to the Survivor side. Iโd love to see more of him.
Jane and Jeff
Yeah, Tapp is a rare appearance for sure!
Definitely Tapp.
Tapp. In all my 500 hours i played against a Tapp once.
Tapp and Jakes
Quentin, Jeff, and Tapp.
Jeff, Adam, Quentin, Tapp, Ash and Jane.
Quentin, Tapp, Zarina, Jane, Jeff, Jake... I think is easier to name the survivors we see all the time actually
People really don't see much of Jane? I see her all the time.
Yeah, I see him so little I forgot he existed! ๐ฑ