I'm done (with the forums)

I first logged on to the forums saying "y'know, I could learn a thing or two from this!"

Unfortunately, I didn't learn much. I haven't gotten any better at the game, and i've been shamed for playing how i do.

I don't need this kind of negativity in my dbd experiance, or my life at all for that matter.

That's all from me. See you in the fog.

Comments

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    I first logged on to the forums saying "y'know, I could learn a thing or two from this!"

    Unfortunately, I didn't learn much. I haven't gotten any better at the game, and i've been shamed for playing how i do.

    I don't need this kind of negativity in my dbd experiance, or my life at all for that matter.

    That's all from me. See you in the fog.

    image.png

    We'll miss you man

  • Honestly, you two seem like you should get along.

  • Why does everyone write a manifesto when they need a break? People remember these things when you come back in a month.

  • Fare thee well!

    Sorry you didn’t enjoy the forums. I don’t either, sometimes, to an extent. Lots of negativity, insults, and hate—but there are some good people here.

    Anyone who shamed you for your play style isn’t worth a second of your time and you should immediately ignore them. That’s what I do. It’s a video game, as long as you follow the rules that the Devs set and not hack the game, no one has any right to judge you.

    I recently saw that someone was going to have their account deleted and am thinking to do the same. It’s not that I can’t handle it, it’s just I’m addicted to the forums more than I am the game.

    Anyways, if you want to learn more about the game, I recommend you start watching NotOztdarva on YouTube. He’s very informative and nice to watch. I learned a lot from him when playing Trapper.

    Good luck with whatever you do! I hope to get penetrated by your Michaels pipe in game! I play Claudette and go by the name Meow (for now), so do me a little twirl before you whip your tool out so I know it’s you <3.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Why does everyone write a manifesto when they need a break? People remember these things when you come back in a month.

    It's why I prefer anonymous forums. Sure there's more trolling but IP bans exist for a reason.

  • I dont blame you, it gets incredibly circlejerky at times.

  • I mean people don't usually post guides, but you can easily find those on YT. Also there's like 3 people in jail in this thread wth happened lol.

  • I enjoy the game. I tolerate the Forums because every now and then I learn something interesting or meet someone new that is worth my time. By in large, I think the Forum is a waste of the company's resources, as it seems to just fester with bile and angst. A great Web Page, Facebook setting, and Twitter sites to announce things would probably be a better use of their PR time.

  • A thread about yourself, how very selfish.

  • I might not agree with you on some things, but it was nice having you here man. See you in the fog.