Spawned on rotten fields, I'll just assume it applies to every farm map.
@gibblywibblywoo said:Spawned on rotten fields, I'll just assume it applies to every farm map.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z7Q70AZTVUX0/20201027131455-1.jpg
@gibblywibblywoo said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z7Q70AZTVUX0/20201027131455-1.jpg
i could have swore i was always able to cleanse that, eh they probably broke it when they released macmillian
@ToxicMyers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201478/new-uncleansable-totem-spoti could have swore i was always able to cleanse that, eh they probably broke it when they released macmillian
@ToxicMyers said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201478/new-uncleansable-totem-spot
As far as I know that totem used to be cleansable but maybe the update broke the spot.
This is known, there's a bug report in on this.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i could have swore i was always able to cleanse that, eh they probably broke it when they released macmillian
As far as I know that totem used to be cleansable but maybe the update broke the spot.
This is known, there's a bug report in on this.