Try to think as team mates as a 4some!
If you are in a 3 some don't wanna disappoint anyone, remember we are a team, just see it as that! i don't care what rank you are team mates are, if you have my back i have yours.
Tagged:
Trusted
If you are in a 3 some don't wanna disappoint anyone, remember we are a team, just see it as that! i don't care what rank you are team mates are, if you have my back i have yours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A 4-some like an orgie?? ๐ฑ
as in team mates but who knows lol
omg lol
Until shirtless Myers is a survivor, no one is worth my time
this discussion's title is too much XD
Same.Didn't know what i should expect from this thread before i clicked on it ๐
Bet you thought I created it. ๐คก
Ok, I'm picturing Kate, Felix, David and Yui in a foursome. I'm Ghost Face watching from the side with my camera. What now?
Nope,there would have been an emoji in the title if it was from you ๐
... this changes the reason for the 18+ rating.
Yeah! Not gonna work! I'm not sexually attracted to women, and Dwight is the only character in the game I am sexually attracted to!
why thank ya curtsy's hehe
The way you talk you seem to have a lot of experience with 4somes
I did.
Maybe I direct and produce them tee hee!
If i think of it as being in a 4-some, i'll DC.
Hey don't! I got a 13 hour ban last time I did DC lol!
Which is why i won't think of it as a 4-some.
๐ง
Iโm picturing Felix and Adam and Kate and meg
I'll keep that in mind in case i ever need one