Chapter's bought with money
I was wondering, I remember there being something said in one of the dev streams awhile back about people who bought dlc with money instead of in game currency would get cosmetics or some other bonuses. Is this still a plan or is it just better to buy chapter's with the in game currency?
Comments
whaaa.. why would they do that?.. You spend the money you get access right away.. if you have the shards then good... otherwise grind it out. Why would they be giving people extra stuff for buying it?
They have given away free stuff before.. plus stuff during events. However not for purchasing DLCs. Would be nice, but I doubt it.
It's about to finish installing. I'll get you folks your data ASAP.
The DLC does not come with extra cosmetics for cash buyers. There is no penalty for buying with shards at the time of this post.
Yes they did. With Curtain Call if bought with money you got an extra cosmetic for Kate, a white shirt I believe. They have said in streams that if you buy the dlc you get an extra cosmetic.
@Peasant I think the Graduation Day Suit could be the extra cosmetic. I have that on Adam and paid cash.
Oh yes.. fair enough.. maybe we will be lucky and get something cool with it. I was thinking about more flow blown cosmetics. That shirt for kate wasn't something hugely special to remember.
Not 100% sure about this chapter since I'm not home at the moment.
It's some shirt for new surv
You get another shirt for the survivor, just like how Kate got a new shirt if you paid for that chapter.