Could you please explain me this?

Comments

  • I guess when searching takes longer time, match preferences get wider permission. You can get players with higher or lower ranks or you can get on server with higher ping. Or you can get both.

  • dear lord that squad suffers from micro-peen its unreal.

  • @BioX said:

    dear lord that squad suffers from micro-peen its unreal.

    I'm actually don't appreciate size shaming, but dear lord, you are right.

  • "sWf DeAtH sQuAdS dOn'T eXiSt"

  • Do you have a video? Just curious, I'm a green rank killer too and wonder if it's anything like my matches against those types.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    Do you have a video? Just curious, I'm a green rank killer too and wonder if it's anything like my matches against those types.

    No sorry, I don't have a video.

    The waiting time was not very long, quite normal even for killers at this time of day. 

    Granted, I'm a very bad Hilly Billy and I only played it because of the quest, "Hit 4 Survivors with the Chainsaw". 

    But I realized pretty soon that I won't hit anybody here.

    Honestly, I understand everyone who wants to have a worse rank because of that.  

  • Those are definitely a deathsquad. It is infuriating to face teams like that. I've only ever gotten a 3k 1 time every other time they all escape except 1 if I'm really on my game that day.

    The 3k was with deathslinger running a NOED, Blood Warden, Rancor, StBfL build and I got extremely lucky everything fell into place in the endgame. I got like 60 msgs talking about how I'm trash, and berated for NOED. I loved every bit of it😃

    Just for fun lemme guess characters:

    Meg

    David

    Feng

    Jake

    .... Close at all?

  • I'm sorry you had to face that

  • Why is it always consoles who use 4 small pp's with overtuned Add-ons sometimes?

    I played against a 4man console once with 4 small pp's and 2 styptics.

    I watched Umbra recently play against the same crap, 4 small pp's with 2 styptics, all console.

    But PC Players are tryhard I guess. Pretty much never ran into this against PC Players.

  • IMG_20201013_220148__01.jpg

    That's not too far off from what I experienced a few weeks ago. The matchmaking is absolutely detrimental to this game's health. It's just one of the contributing factors as to why this game continues to lose players.