The new Spirit sounds are HORRIBLE!

I finally was excited to go play her,but when I picked her the horrible raspy "HAAA" sounds she makes,which she didnt in the PTB, are rather unfitting of her. I believe it needs to be more haunting.

Comments

  • @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

    Actually, why do survivors hear me phase walking? They can hear WHERE i am when im in Phase. Thats... BS actually.

  • @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

    Actually, why do survivors hear me phase walking? They can hear WHERE i am when im in Phase. Thats... BS actually.

    Well think Wraith, they know you're close but not where unlike Wraith where they can see n outline aka predator.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

    Actually, why do survivors hear me phase walking? They can hear WHERE i am when im in Phase. Thats... BS actually.

    Well think Wraith, they know you're close but not where unlike Wraith where they can see n outline aka predator.

    I want that to be silenced. Its jsut too... Absurd.

  • @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

    Actually, why do survivors hear me phase walking? They can hear WHERE i am when im in Phase. Thats... BS actually.

    Learn to play her instead of whining, gosh.

  • Sounds like evil dead now! lol

  • I like the sound, the frequency is a bit high in game I think but I have to try to face her again. If she makes that "haa" sound while moving it kills her stealth as the sound is quite loud. White noise is too loud, I hear it as a survivor over half done gens. Also, for the purple passive phase add on,  can it moderately increases the rate bit slightly increases duration. Purple add on so two slightly effects I feel is underwhelming. Thanks!
  • Sarief said:

    @LRGamer said:
    I like them 
    also they are done by Not_Queen

    ???
    another Overmind knowledge or is there any specifrc place you got this from?

    She even said it in her Stream
  • @RSB said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

    Actually, why do survivors hear me phase walking? They can hear WHERE i am when im in Phase. Thats... BS actually.

    Learn to play her instead of whining, gosh.

    Im not whining. o:

  • Spirit weak?

    That was the second game i did with her.

    Survivors are learning how to play her, new killers have high kill rates at release. Freddy haf high 4man counts and dc. But look where he's at now. New killers have a fresh kill rate and a honeymoon is over kill rate. Also, just because you have that doesn't mean it is consistent, had games like that where survivors bumrushed a hook and made a lot of dumb mistakes. 
  • powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:

    @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Thank you, I've been saying this for awhile and she's not for everyone due to her limitations but Like Freddy she can be really good. I think her channel power should be 15 seconds base but make it so that her cdr can't take it below say 12 to keep it balanced.

    Also changing her voice along with some of the other sounds would be good too, especially so she doesn't sound like the hatch.

    Actually, why do survivors hear me phase walking? They can hear WHERE i am when im in Phase. Thats... BS actually.

    Well think Wraith, they know you're close but not where unlike Wraith where they can see n outline aka predator.

    I gottq make sure it's not directional, and spine chill works on phase walk. She can't see the survivor so not telling the direction isn't good for her since she can't see them when they are just walking around.
  • A killer needs to have something funny atleast

  • @Giche said:
    @Wolff_Bringer

    And some peoples can 4 K with Freddy in high rank.

    He's still trash.

    Your point ?

    Learn the killer to use her power correctly.
    And i know, some have problems others dont, but i hate people who say "is trash". No its not, its difficult to play as a killer sometimes.
    And i dont say that freddy or spirit doesnt need buffs (freddy even needs a rework). I want to say: Dont say a killer is trash. Use correct words.
    I hate people for using words as "trash" and thinks like that.

    Freddy needs qol changes, not rework. People get constant 4ks with the right builds already, just loses to much and needs some power buffs. Not quick sleep but stopping certain actions in dream transition and stuff.
  • I usually get all survivors or 3/4 with her still,I just HATE her new sounds. She needs a somber,low,cry of some sort.

  • I usually get all survivors or 3/4 with her still,I just HATE her new sounds. She needs a somber,low,cry of some sort.

    New killer effect, survivors haven't learned yet, give it a week or two. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • This is not a post about how good or bad she is. This is a post about her voice. Stay on topic

  • I think if it was pitched up a little, and made more ghostly wailing than scratchy, snarling it would fit a bit better. She sounds like she's from CoD zombies. Ghostly wailing is very different from the Nurses pained screeches and it would suit how Rin-chan looks better imho.
  • A weak killer is somewhat subjective.

    Yes. Freddy is weaker of the bunch... but I'm pretty good with him. I'm also terrific with the Wraith. He's so much more improved now.

    YOu guys are just ridiculous at times.

    Like some of you are literally mad that they made the Wraith better.

    Silly millennials.

  • Seriously we need to focus on the fact in that she just sounds so bad..

  • @not_Queen said:
    WAH!

    That said, our sound team will be tweaking some sounds and the idle loop will be changed!
    The loop she gets in while she does action isn't supposed to be there, it's a bug.

    Thank you so so much!!

  • Me:Hears she sounds like a spirit.... reads her name... 

    Yup I honestly see nothing wrong.
  • Now that I've heard the new sounds, I guess they're ok. They do sound more like Evil Dead than a ghostly spirit though.
1 2 ›