I'm dcing on farm maps as legion for now on sorry
These maps feel IMPOSSIBLE to play on as legion. I never use my power cause trying to see through corn is damn near impossible, please re work these maps next thanks
These maps feel IMPOSSIBLE to play on as legion. I never use my power cause trying to see through corn is damn near impossible, please re work these maps next thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As Legion... With Killer Instinct...? You're having issues seeing people? Wut?
I agree with this. Wat.
Also loading in as Hag with aura traps. The survivors don't know what hit them lmao. Never lose track of anyone in the corn.
Yeah I do just fine on corn maps as Legion, better that then Ormond in my opinion
With the frequency those maps come up, your dc penalties are gonna be pretty high!
Rather than give up, maybe try some alternative ideas. Mess around with playstyles. Meme. Learn from it to get better. Everyone goes through this, and with practice I'm sure you'll do well :)
Ironically coincidental Coldwind offerings every match and you’ll never play DBD again
I’m pretty certain you’re breaking forum rules by openly admitting to DC’ing
Try strafing through corn. It's typically arranged in rows and matching the alignment can make it less of a hodgepodge on your screen.