Not recieving my login rewards
Is this happening to anyone else? I logged on yesterday and I got my reward, and today there's nothing?
Tagged:
Trusted
Is this happening to anyone else? I logged on yesterday and I got my reward, and today there's nothing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got my reward at 6 pm local time. So i assume i will only get it after 6 pm.
Yeah same here, I was gonna post the same thing.
Hopefully that's the case. Don't think they can afford messing more things up in this so-called 'Event'
I thought they said 11 AM eastern time zone. It’s not there yet.
Rewards are 11 AM Eastern Time. This is around 1 hour from now on. This is also in the News.
EDIT: Nevermind, see below. Damn this switch to winter time.
You can get them now as its 11.10 est.
Yeah for 11 am eastern I should be able to get them 9 am where I live but I didn't get anything yesterday or today
Yeah it didn't happen
Nevermind, I got the rewards :)