Fastest Way To Get Deviousness Bloodpoints

Like seriously 20,000? Is this challenge a joke? Where is the challenge in that? How can I get this pointless challenge out of the way quickly?v

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @TheButcher said:

    Like seriously 20,000? Is this challenge a joke? Where is the challenge in that? How can I get this pointless challenge out of the way quickly?v

    legion + distressing

  • I don't know THE fastest way, but getting Deviousness Bloodpoints on Wraith is pretty easy to me, it's actually rare for me to not get 8k in that category, and that's without Distressing.

    So i'd recommend that, but there's probably someone who knows a better way.

  • Doc and constantly zap people.

  • I used Clown and just threw bottles at people constantly. Intoxicated and Bottle Toss award points each time a survivor is hit/in the splash zone. Doc is also a Dev machine for points using his shocks.

  • If the Challenge isnt bugged, it is like 3-4 games. Not really "a joke", its completely fine to not complete every challenge in one game.

    For me, Huntress worked. Tried it with Clown and Myers, but both were bugged for this challenge.

  • It's worth noting, the challenge is bugged on a lot of killers, so Huntress and apaprently Clown both work for it normally.

  • I was able to get it done in 3 matches as Legion w/ Stolen Sketch Book, and Murel Sketch (Deviousness Offering)

    Corrupeted Intervention, Monitor and Abuse, Distressing, and Thanatophobia.

    Literally just ran around spamming my power till my deviousness maxed out. Boy did the survivors have a hard time ending those 3 games.

  • Doctor with Distressing. The only time I fail to get 8k Deviousness points is if the Survivors give up at the very beginning.

  • Had an issue trying this with ghostface. Had 8k deviousness after the game and earned about 800 bp. Might have this all wrong, but that seems odd.

  • i think the thingy is totally bugged sometimes you get points and some others you get nothing.

  • doesn't count extra points and some killers are bugged

    one of the killers who aren't bugged and gets a good amount of points for using their power is clown

    150 per slowed survivor

    250 extra if a survivor is hit with a bottle

    300 if a slowed survivor is hit

    should be able to manage maxed in a few chases if you really go for bottle hits

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    If the Challenge isnt bugged, it is like 3-4 games. Not really "a joke", its completely fine to not complete every challenge in one game.

    For me, Huntress worked. Tried it with Clown and Myers, but both were bugged for this challenge.

    It is bugged from my experience, legion ez 8k deviousness points, but with other killers so far (Freddy,Hag,slinger,oni, and billy) they have not give meas much points, I got 400ish points with Oni, got like 500 with hag, with freddy I got 900, slinger gave me 500ish even when I almost or maxed out deviousness in the match.

    I may have misread your comment, I apologize.

    But I guess we can just keep adding the bugged killers for this challenge.

  • tbh guys i only had a chance to get it as GHOSTFACE, the others killers were bugged maybe it doesnt work with some killers at the moment i dont know.