this picture/bug may explain some stuff about Freddy
just joking guys, i know his launge is the same as the rest of the killers... but i foudn this hilarious, BUT he can actually do this stuff in his movies and way more, maybe is a feature? lol
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
The blight one shows why his camera is so low, his feet and about 1/4 of his shin is stuck in the ground lol
My man really needs to sort out that posture. That can't be healthy.
loi is not much better than survivors hitting their forhead on the floor everytime they get healed.
I spit my drink out first time I noticed this starting a game :’D
since he is small and he also doesnt have a sword/club/etc he might feel deceptive it happens with hag aswell, but since she is slower than him people dont feel it that much.
That locker looks oddly colorful for this game.
I actually kinda like that one.
It's like a cane.
I laughed.
Found this recently on Instagram.