PS4 users deserve a massive bloodpoint gift for all this lag we're experiencing.

I've been playing survivor everyday since the event started, and this lag has been absolutely atrocious. I'm worried that the lag won't be fixed until the event is over (we're practically halfway through already). If that ends up being the case, then all PS4 users should be gifted at least a million bloodpoints to make up for the fact that the event was practically unplayable.

This lag not only hinders chases, but it also hinders skill checks. This year's event has been difficult enough as it is for obvious reasons, but this lag makes it the worst event I personally have ever played, and a nice bloodpoint gift is the least BHVR can do.

Comments

  • At least you're able to play. Mine runs so bad it crashes, kicks me out of games, and than I get DC penalties

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    At least you're able to play. Mine runs so bad it crashes, kicks me out of games, and than I get DC penalties

    Make no mistake, I'm experiencing all of that too! Last night I was playing with some PS4 friends, and not only did we have one game crash right when the game started, but some of us experienced lag that was so bad that it took 60 seconds before things eventually became tolerable.

    This lag is basically giving Killers on other systems an unintentional perk. It's like corrupt intervention, but for game code. ๐Ÿ˜•

  • I was already wondering why my game was lagging so bad and I blamed my own internet connection.

    I really hope they fix it asap for ps4 players to enjoy the "event".

  • @theplaggg said:

    I was already wondering why my game was lagging so bad and I blamed my own internet connection.

    I really hope they fix it asap for ps4 players to enjoy the "event".

    Yeah rest assured that it's not your internet. The lag is really bad for all PS4 users right now. You don't want the devs to rush a patch through since that could make things worse, but at the same time they need to make it up for those of us that are having a bad experience with the event.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    I've been playing survivor everyday since the event started, and this lag has been absolutely atrocious. I'm worried that the lag won't be fixed until the event is over (we're practically halfway through already). If that ends up being the case, then all PS4 users should be gifted at least a million bloodpoints to make up for the fact that the event was practically unplayable.

    This lag not only hinders chases, but it also hinders skill checks. This year's event has been difficult enough as it is for obvious reasons, but this lag makes it the worst event I personally have ever played, and a nice bloodpoint gift is the least BHVR can do.

    I would say no because a few weeks ago I wasn't even able to load the game up (as well as a few other who owned a Project Scorpio Xbox) as it was causing the console to crash, so I couldn't play for a week+ and we got nothing for it.