Can you imagine a chapter with a futuristic mothership map based in The Expanse?
Cuz THAT would be so fukin cool, although I doubt the devs will have the skills to do so?
and protomolecule killah:
Cuz THAT would be so fukin cool, although I doubt the devs will have the skills to do so?
and protomolecule killah:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not implement John Carpenter's "The Thing" into DBD, that's the best idea I could give.
damn u I didnt reach that second picture scene yet lol im starting s3 now
Dead Space map when?
Pretty sure that is from Event Horizon (film).
no, it does not belong to the theme of DbD at all. but we got a Japanese realm and a far west realm, so anything can happen atp.
thanks gawd then no spoilers
the killer belongs a lot to the DBD theme
Well, we got Stranger Things...