Slight Legion Buff?

I had an idea to buff Legion with a small buff, which is to increase his Frenzy speed by 10% or 15%.

In my opinion it's not a major buff, it's just a minor one and I believe it would help Legion a little due to the exhaustion perks (I'm looking at you Sprint Burst) that allow people to dodge their first stab from Frenzy. It also feels like the buff given to Blight and Demogorgon when they were able to break pallets in their base kit, it's a minor buff that doesn't make the killer too OP, but is a slight help to keep them up in the chase.

Just a thought is all.

Comments

  • Id do that, rework useless addons(like the purple ones) and finally see scratch marks while in frenzy.

    Thats it hes pretty decent as is so he doesnt need much.

  • I think right now the biggest thing Legion really needs is better add-ons. I run Legion addonless most of the time, because his add-ons are either too small in value or just not useful.

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    Id do that, rework useless addons(like the purple ones) and finally see scratch marks while in frenzy.

    Thats it hes pretty decent as is so he doesnt need much.

    @Crowman said:

    I think right now the biggest thing Legion really needs is better add-ons. I run Legion addonless most of the time, because his add-ons are either too small in value or just not useful.

    Addons really should get a rework indeed.

    Scratch Marks in Frenzy, might be ok in a way - sort of be like Spirit's power. But I'd argue that I'd be better if the blood pools could be visible again.

    Certain addons have some value, at least some good value. But yeah he really needs a rework because I love the character.

    Please share this with people you know and get this seen.

  • @B_Random said:

    I had an idea to buff Legion with a small buff, which is to increase his Frenzy speed by 10% or 15%.

    In my opinion it's not a major buff, it's just a minor one and I believe it would help Legion a little due to the exhaustion perks (I'm looking at you Sprint Burst) that allow people to dodge their first stab from Frenzy. It also feels like the buff given to Blight and Demogorgon when they were able to break pallets in their base kit, it's a minor buff that doesn't make the killer too OP, but is a slight help to keep them up in the chase.

    Just a thought is all.

    I think that the legion just needs a slight rework with changes to his base power and especially addons.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    He should have speed addons during Frenzy and the buff I'd give to his basekit is reduce the cooldown after exiting Frenzy by 1 second for every survivor stabbed.

    @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200130/slight-legion-buff

    I think that the legion just needs a slight rework with changes to his base power and especially addons.

    Well share this, so others who agree can give their thoughts and maybe this can be seen by a Dev - hopefully.

    I think the 1 second decrease frenzy ending would be a bit too powerful but I could see that possibly working better.

    Of course he also needs a slight rework in some capacity.

  • Legions Power penalty upon using M1 attacks is too high. In fact, the penalty probably doesn't need to exist, or at least be significantly reduced.

    Legions fatigue makes their power frustrating to use. For all the Injuries they cause, their power is detrimental to securing a Dying state.

    Personally, I would give Legions Power tokens. For every Survivor they stab that are revealed by Killer Instinct , they gain a token. This token reduces the Fatigue from MANUALLY turning their power off by 1 second. This would REWARD big stab chains, depreciate as Survivors are Sacrificed, and make Legion much more capable of using their power to secure Dying states.

    The only other thing I would suggest SEPARATELY from the previous (read: don't combine the two) would be SOME method to allow Feral Frenzy to secure a Dying state. Then the Fatigue would feel like a punishment for failing to insert-knife-into-human-meat. Perhaps if all other Survivors have Deep Wounds, the final STABBITY would cause Dying on an Injured Survivor. I dunno, spit-balling here.

    Legion needs SOMETHING, though. Anything to boost their lethality, whether it be to add it to their Power or to manage how their Power can very often be detrimental.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1699069#Comment_1699069

    I think maybe 0,5 second would be better? I just feel his huge cooldown is super unnecessary, it's one of the biggest cooldowns in DBD.

    In fact, what would like to Legion is a complete rework. His power is no fun going against as survivor due to basically no counterplay to a Legion in Frenzy and mending simulator. Making a complete new power that actually helps him getting downs would be better imo, but I doubt they have anything planned for him right now, especially when basically every week there's a new Legion skin.

    jdcabral, yeah 0.5 seconds taken off after successful hit sounds a bit more fair. Maybe 0.7 even would work.

    Also you can compare "mending sim" to "gen sim", but probably a bit of a rework would help. Something that would allow them to keep the title of "Ultra-Violent" as said in the escalation tome.

    @StibbityStabbity said:

    Legions Power penalty upon using M1 attacks is too high. In fact, the penalty probably doesn't need to exist, or at least be significantly reduced.

    Legions fatigue makes their power frustrating to use. For all the Injuries they cause, their power is detrimental to securing a Dying state.

    Personally, I would give Legions Power tokens. For every Survivor they stab that are revealed by Killer Instinct , they gain a token. This token reduces the Fatigue from MANUALLY turning their power off by 1 second. This would REWARD big stab chains, depreciate as Survivors are Sacrificed, and make Legion much more capable of using their power to secure Dying states.

    The only other thing I would suggest SEPARATELY from the previous (read: don't combine the two) would be SOME method to allow Feral Frenzy to secure a Dying state. Then the Fatigue would feel like a punishment for failing to insert-knife-into-human-meat. Perhaps if all other Survivors have Deep Wounds, the final STABBITY would cause Dying on an Injured Survivor. I dunno, spit-balling here.

    Legion needs SOMETHING, though. Anything to boost their lethality, whether it be to add it to their Power or to manage how their Power can very often be detrimental.

    Stibbity, I agree with the missed frenzy attack to losing your power completely is now very obsolete and unnecessary now. I feel like they should revert it back to old Legion when you can swing your weapon like a madman while in Feral Frenzy because it'd also fit their "Athletic/Agile" side of them.

    The token thing sounds like what the guy above your comment said too, in a way. But yeah, Legions fatigue needs a buff along with the fact that the devs should know swinging without a cool-down in a hardly lethal power isn't deserving of a nerf.


    Please share this with people you know who could agree with this. I really want this to catch the devs eyes so they can start considering this so it probably can be part of the future updates.

  • Legion is currently in the middle in terms of kill rate so I don’t think any major buffs are necessary. If there is anything I would like for Legion it’s QoL improvements, and an add-on pass.