Who liked the OG plant serum event
the event where there was an event currency fun u could unlock skins for free do u like it bc this new event is horrendous they introduced the spooktober items then do u like it?
Tagged:
Mod
the event where there was an event currency fun u could unlock skins for free do u like it bc this new event is horrendous they introduced the spooktober items then do u like it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it was extremly fun you could get the blighted skins for free
One of the best and most memorable events in the entirety of Dead By Daylight by far.
It was grind heavy, and I didn't like the pressure to grind. This event is definitely worse, but at least this time I can just accept that I won't be getting skins no matter what.
People suiciding after they got their cankers was cringe, although it was definitely better than nothing
Never got to play that event :(
It was terrible.
People who actually wanted to play the game were miserable because people hunting cankers were throwing the match, especially so if they suicided after all the plants were gone (and a lot of people did)
People who wanted to just farm plants were miserable because only the survivor who farmed the plant got any BP and you had to compete with other survivors. If you were the first survivor chased you were basically guaranteed to get no plants.
Not to mention lots of people played killers like hag or trappers and just tried to deny other people from getting plants.
It was honestly worse than the current event. Yeah the current event is boring, but at least it doesn't actively degrade the game in anyway.
You are funny, acting like people don't still throw the match for any one subjective reason.
At least people actually fail at trying most of the time. During that event they may as well not even be trying to play. After I finished the event I shut the game down and only played with a 4 man SWF. Killer was brain dead easy because no survivors were doing gens and survivor was frustrating when your team mates aren't even trying.
LOL, I just stopped caring about your opinion after you tried to argue 4 man SWF is harder then killers and not only that but stated Killer is easy.
I didn't say it was?
I said during the event killer was easy and playing survivor was frustrating unless it was with a SWF.
Ok lying strawman, no I didn't.
If thats what you actually think you need to reread what I said, and im not repeating it.
Teammates throwing the game sucked but I could really care less as long as I get my skins. At least the old cankers gave me something new to hold M1 on.
That's pretty much how I felt about it, and a lot of the feedback at the time was the same.
have to admit this event bad tho
I miss rubbing the plants already
I liked the original event, but we can't forget it also had problems. You could only harvest the plants a few times, until you reached the limit and then you were locked out of getting points from them. Also, survivors were killing themselves on the hook as soon as they had the vial full, so they could just go to the next match and no gens were getting done because people only wanted to farm the plants. I think we could get this event back, but with a few changes, so the same things don't happen again.