"Productive day" challenge is bugged

It says "Earn 20,000 Bloodpoints in the Objectives category" and even though I'm getting close to 8,000 a match, I'm only making progress by like 16 points from each game. Can this be looked at possibly?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Wesker09 said:

    It says "Earn 20,000 Bloodpoints in the Objectives category" and even though I'm getting close to 8,000 a match, I'm only making progress by like 16 points from each game. Can this be looked at possibly?

    I had the same problem, it randomly worked for me though. I have a hunch that co-op repairs cause it to not count properly. Try repairing solo and see if that works.

  • lmao so that means both of the 20,000 point challenges are bugged

    I got max points in deviousness and it only counted as 1,000 points.

  • We really did get the shaft this 'event' lol

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199716/productive-day-challenge-is-bugged

    I had the same problem, it randomly worked for me though. I have a hunch that co-op repairs cause it to not count properly. Try repairing solo and see if that works.

    Adding to this, I was also running Prove Thyself, which gives bonus points for co-op repairs. It worked when I played without it, and I think when I repaired solo while running it. My guess is that the bonus points cause the challenges to break. Toolboxes too maybe?

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1696087#Comment_1696087

    Adding to this, I was also running Prove Thyself, which gives bonus points for co-op repairs. It worked when I played without it, and I think when I repaired solo while running it. My guess is that the bonus points cause the challenges to break. Toolboxes too maybe?

    Okay maybe that's it cause I was running prove thyself so that could be it. I was doing gens solo too but I guess having prove thyself cucked me lol but I'll try and see if it helps

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    lmao so that means both of the 20,000 point challenges are bugged

    I got max points in deviousness and it only counted as 1,000 points.

    Same with me... Had 6k points but only 1k counted

  • I just realized why.....

    The game wants to spend more time playing these challenges... The Grind 2020 (Halloween Event)

  • @Wesker09 said:

    It says "Earn 20,000 Bloodpoints in the Objectives category" and even though I'm getting close to 8,000 a match, I'm only making progress by like 16 points from each game. Can this be looked at possibly?

    report on the bug forums for them to look into it. this is also happening on the killer one for deviousness

  • Yeah, can confirm it is a problem with prove thyself (at least on PC). Did a game with Prove Thyself and got 400, did a game without (including co-op gens) and the full amount counted. Not sure if toolboxes are bugged, can't imagine they would be since they don't affect bloodpoints.

  • https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200403/objective-archive-challenge-bugged#latest there is a bug report in for this - please can you put any extra information you have on that thread and vote it up, so that it can show that it's not a one off issue but that more people are experiencing it. Thank you.