Has anyone tried new Thana?
No changes from the PTB to live. Smh.
No changes from the PTB to live. Smh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thana? What thana? You mean the nerfed version of Dying Light?
I'll probably some games with Legion with new Thana. Since it affects cleansing speed as well now should be pretty nasty with Ruin + Undying on Legion.
I did not think it possible to make such a crap, niche perk worse but here we are.
I'll leave it on my Plague, but outside of that it was a terrible perk for nearly every other killer before, and now it's been nerfed. So ######### no.
The change was a direct buff to Plague, so I'm sure her mains are happy.
I mean there is not much to try. They just shifted the extra time it used to take to heal to the gens.
It bassicly stayed the same. Not nerfed like many people are saying. But not really buffed either
<3
i have seen plagues use it and i do feel its effect but only when its coupled with other pressure perks like ruin
I'll leave it on plague and legion but its been erased from my freddy builds.
Thana is a better perk on Legion and Plague, the only killers that ran it anyway :/
Thana is now even worse of a perk to run for the killers that already didn't run it. Good job BHVR