dlc might come out tomorrow...

about 3 hours ago there was a rr-testing build, makes me think they are making last minute fixes before the shattered bloodline release

about 3 hours ago there was a rr-testing build, makes me think they are making last minute fixes before the shattered bloodline release
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there is nothing in the blog.
Ok
its been 2 hours since your last post about the dlc releasing, JUST RELAX
Not every DLC is in the blog. Clown wasn't
If it's supposed to be a surprise they won't let Sony put it on there.
the last one was a plead, this is actual information, how 'bout you relax bonzo?
well i was trying to post some information for everyone to see, but i guess you have to come in with your superiority complex
bonzo? You couldn't come up with anything better?
Better now?
It's just that we dont need 30 threads about the new dlc.
agreed
I wasn't aware of this. That's really bad news for us PS4 players, the clown didn't appear in their blog until he was actually coming out if I remember correctly.
Hardly anything comes out unannounced, I doubt this will either. Does that mean another week of watching everyone else play before we can? Blegh. I've done so much grinding for release I think I've burned myself out. I guess I'll play more Persona or Fallout this week. Maybe we'll get lucky and get the update so at least we can get the Spirit with shards?
RIP my hopes.
OH! You’re the worst!
rr = gg = goodgame
Let the children make 20 bait posts about the DLC. It is better than the 40 that will scream that the chapter is trash, the killer is trash, Buff Leatherface and ds nerf when?
but this is real, it's on the steamdb website
No they did not. They said they're aiming for a simultaneous release. There's a difference. Sony/Microsoft can still screw it up.
have they confirmed that it wont be coming to the stores?
I agree. I'd rather see these posts instead of the usual "nerf self care and DS" spam threads tbh
Clown was never in the PS blog.
The reason bhvr couldn't give us a set date is because they didn't know it.
That means Sony also doesn't know when it'll be. Which means it could be ready tomorrow if it exits cert.
If they want to surprise people they're not going to announce a day on PS blog...
That said, they're not trying to "surprise people" by not listing it. That wouldn't make sense from a marketing POV. Either it's not ready or it's going to be unlisted, right? We'll know by tomorrow, but I'm not going to assume it's coming when we have no date and no sign of it. That's like everyone believing the rumor it was coming last week.
Except we literally have the word of the devs themselves saying early this week all platforms from the dev stream.
This isn't comparable to last week. That was a fan date not a bhvr one.
We should believe its tomorrow until bhvr themselves announce a delay like they said they would if there is one.
Uh no.
Saying you're aiming for early next week and if there is a delay they will tell us means it's on schedule so far.
The part where they said they'd inform us of any issues is key so it's likely tomorrow since it's early in the week and no delay news so far...
If it's not tomorrow all platforms with no word that would be a ######### up for not warning as promised
Here is the clip where queen says she'll update us if the early in the week plan goes off track.
"If we get into something that will cause a delay we will tell everyone" right after saying early next week all platforms
Check out this clip! DeadByDaylight streaming Dead by Daylight! https://clips.twitch.tv/ImportantPerfectFriseePraiseIt
I don't agree that everything is on schedule or it would have been in the PS store blog. Even if the clown wasn't, the clown was late weeks, so not a great sign either. Since it's just a waiting game for us I don't think there's anything else to say.