The Blight skins look like they're going to be one of the only good things about this patch. Blighted Blight is one of my favorite outfits in the game now.
The Blight skins look like they're going to be one of the only good things about this patch. Blighted Blight is one of my favorite outfits in the game now.
Why is there no event vaulte, who thought this was a good idea?
To be fair, there is still 1 Day left since the event (and Rift) starts tomorrow. I dont have high Hopes for an Event Currency (because most Skins are also available for Shards), but it might still happen.
Now that means we will probably get blighted demo, Pig, Myers maybe, or even Freddy
Considering Freddy along with Leatherface haven't received any cosmetics (I'm not going to count the release Leatherface faces) it seems like those licenses aren't that willing to add cosmetics to the game. So I wouldn't hold my breath for Blighted Freddy.
Demo and Pig have the best chance as those licenses seem the most open to cosmetic options.
Considering Freddy along with Leatherface haven't received any cosmetics (I'm not going to count the release Leatherface faces) it seems like those licenses aren't that willing to add cosmetics to the game. So I wouldn't hold my breath for Blighted Freddy.
Demo and Pig have the best chance as those licenses seem the most open to cosmetic options.
Yeah your right, maybe we can get one for Pyramid Head, maybe who knows
To be fair, there is still 1 Day left since the event (and Rift) starts tomorrow. I dont have high Hopes for an Event Currency (because most Skins are also available for Shards), but it might still happen.
This is what I immediately thought, but it's probably not going to happen. If it was achievable through currency tomorrow and a lot of people bought it with cash today, it would probably stir the pot.
I'm extremely disappointed because of the lack of skins achievable through event currency. If they do put out some skins tomorrow, they're likely to just be toned down versions of these.
Can I just say that they all look amazing, although Blight looks like something out of Resident evil almost. Legion looks awesome AF, GF almost too me resembles a pumpkin, awesome nonetheless.
This is what I immediately thought, but it's probably not going to happen. If it was achievable through currency tomorrow and a lot of people bought it with cash today, it would probably stir the pot.
I'm extremely disappointed because of the lack of skins achievable through event currency. If they do put out some skins tomorrow, they're likely to just be toned down versions of these.
To be fair, the Halloween Event is announced so if someone is buying them now, they should not really complain if they cannot wait for 1 day. Also, last year, the Skins were out before the event as well (even tho, this was unintentional).
In the end, depends if there will be an Event Currency. I hope so, because otherwise, there will be a shitstorm (which would be justified).
To be fair, there is still 1 Day left since the event (and Rift) starts tomorrow. I dont have high Hopes for an Event Currency (because most Skins are also available for Shards), but it might still happen.
Sorry I thought the event started today cause of the collection, my bad
Considering Freddy along with Leatherface haven't received any cosmetics (I'm not going to count the release Leatherface faces) it seems like those licenses aren't that willing to add cosmetics to the game. So I wouldn't hold my breath for Blighted Freddy.
Demo and Pig have the best chance as those licenses seem the most open to cosmetic options.
Actually, its been leaked that Leatherface is getting a new outfit in November
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The skins are absolutely incredible!
Why is there no event vaulte, who thought this was a good idea?
The Blight skins look like they're going to be one of the only good things about this patch. Blighted Blight is one of my favorite outfits in the game now.
Now they must Blight the Blight Blight
To be fair, there is still 1 Day left since the event (and Rift) starts tomorrow. I dont have high Hopes for an Event Currency (because most Skins are also available for Shards), but it might still happen.
I'm surprised we have a licensed killer with a blight skin.
Now that means we will probably get blighted demo, Pig, Myers maybe, or even Freddy
Considering Freddy along with Leatherface haven't received any cosmetics (I'm not going to count the release Leatherface faces) it seems like those licenses aren't that willing to add cosmetics to the game. So I wouldn't hold my breath for Blighted Freddy.
Demo and Pig have the best chance as those licenses seem the most open to cosmetic options.
I love how they all look genuinely spooky and disgusting but I'm so over DBD being a "horror" game that I just think they look stupid and ugly.
Good meme.
They're pretty cool but unless there's a way for me to get them via Serums they're just another macrotransaction to me that I won't get.
Yeah your right, maybe we can get one for Pyramid Head, maybe who knows
This is what I immediately thought, but it's probably not going to happen. If it was achievable through currency tomorrow and a lot of people bought it with cash today, it would probably stir the pot.
I'm extremely disappointed because of the lack of skins achievable through event currency. If they do put out some skins tomorrow, they're likely to just be toned down versions of these.
Can I just say that they all look amazing, although Blight looks like something out of Resident evil almost. Legion looks awesome AF, GF almost too me resembles a pumpkin, awesome nonetheless.
I want a Blighted Blight night light right now
Blighted Ghostface!!!
To be fair, the Halloween Event is announced so if someone is buying them now, they should not really complain if they cannot wait for 1 day. Also, last year, the Skins were out before the event as well (even tho, this was unintentional).
In the end, depends if there will be an Event Currency. I hope so, because otherwise, there will be a shitstorm (which would be justified).
My friend plays pig he’ll be excited
Sorry I thought the event started today cause of the collection, my bad
What would be dope is skins for killers or even survivors but they've been experimented on by Doctor.
are they purchable with vials (event currency) like last year? That information seems to be missing everywhere
Probably won't be since shards are avaliable.
Actually, its been leaked that Leatherface is getting a new outfit in November