Just Saying

To survivors. If you tea bag me at any point in the game I will give you be the most boring game you have played. Just wanted to say that. :-)


Had a few different survivors tea bag me and I slugged them plus hooked last one. I just let the slugged bleed out. Don’t tea bag and we will have a fun game. You tea bag me and you will not have a fun game.

Comments

  • You´re gonna have a miserable time with DBD if you get offended that easily, friend. First, not all t-bags are BM (most are of course). Second, if you respond like this you´re not only impeding the fun of your foes, but your own as well. Try to look past that, grow a thiccer skin, you´ll need that to enjoy DBD.

  • @Zippy said:

    To survivors. If you tea bag me at any point in the game I will make you suffer and it will be the most boring game you have played. Just wanted to say that. :-)

    Had a few different survivors tea bag me and I slugged them plus hooked last one. I just let the slugged bleed out. Don’t tea bag and we will have a fun game. You tea bag me and you will not have a fun game.

    Or you could just laugh at em.


    Personally I find it funny when survivors tbag, it's like a toddler calling you a poopyhead for the first time.

  • You might want to get used it my mans, nothing you can do besides try to have fun.

  • You are giving them what they are wanting : attention.

    Why even bother? Most teabbaggers are going down in under ten seconds anyways.

  • If it didn´t bother you, you wouldn´t have felt the need to make this kind of announcement.

  • Not true Mr. SlashStreetBoy. Are you a psychologist? Lmao.

  • @Zippy said:

    Not true Mr. SlashStreetBoy. Are you a psychologist? Lmao.

    Alright, you do you.

  • Literally 4 years and we see the same posts every time.

    Never change DbC community. Never change.

  • Okay, so, two things.

    1) Escalation much.

    2) You are never going to have fun in DbD ever again, unless you find it enjoyable to stand around for 4 minute's at least once a trial.

  • Ohhh I hate when I get teammates that provoke the killer. I usually teabag or wave to be friendly (when I know it doesn't seem like I'm being rude) and nod my head. But I had some teammates that went out of their way to upset the killer and it annoys me. It's not productive for the team and it's a horrible mentality to have imo. Like yeah, it's fun to win, but I'd rather win without making the person playing upset. I hate slugging and camping, but I've had those moments as killer where I desperately want to do it, but then I remember how awful my games are when it happens to me. Either way, good luck in future matches and have fun! I hope you don't get too many cocky survivors, haha :)!

  • I agree MegsWifey.

  • @Zippy said:

    Not true Mr. SlashStreetBoy. Are you a psychologist? Lmao.

    thick skin right there i see.

    Mate, y'wanna look up what 'thick skin' means, cause I don't think it means what ya think it means.

  • So, you're going to perpetuate the cycle of hate between killers and survivors and reinforce the current meta because you don't like taunts designed to annoy you and grab your attention, punishing a whole team for the actions of potentially ONE of them?

    Sure. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

  • *every 5 gen looper likes this thread*

  • That is correct Professor PigMainClaudette! Great analysis!

  • I say well done to you.

    It's not about being offended, it's about actions having consequences. Act like a child, get treated like a child. Simple.

    Most people are toxic because there are no consequences to it. So fair play for you showing them there is.

    Personally I don't do anything like this myself. Its not that I don't think it's justified, it's just I can't be bothered to change the way I play. Maybe I need to start...

  • I thought tea bagging meant "please Mr. Killer, don't chase me anymore, I'm no good at chases." I'm a nice person, so I give them what they want: I go back to patrolling gens. I leave that poor helpless survivor alone and don't chase them again.

    I've had survivors disconnect because I refused to chase them. I also got messages (back when I left messages enabled) complaining that they were bored because I didn't chase them.

  • I usually teabag to get the killer to chase me if they are tunnelling someone else. Usually works xD

  • Thank you Musefan

  • @Zippy said:

    That is correct Professor PigMainClaudette! Great analysis!

    Then heed my warning carefully;

    If you do this, you are hurting more people than the survivors you do this to. Those survivors will move to the perks that infuriate killers, OTHER killers. People have a hard enough time dealing DS abusers, BT bodyblockers, and gen-rush hit squads.

    Your actions will continue to promote this.


    Cease now and break the cycle.

  • @Zippy said:

    To survivors. If you tea bag me at any point in the game I will make you suffer and it will be the most boring game you have played. Just wanted to say that. :-)

    Had a few different survivors tea bag me and I slugged them plus hooked last one. I just let the slugged bleed out. Don’t tea bag and we will have a fun game. You tea bag me and you will not have a fun game.

    Some people are so sensitive