dlc today please
im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days
im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Early next week could mean Friday as far as the Devs are concerned. Those French Canadians don't start work till 12pm and take Mondays and Tuesdays off..
They are sitting on their patios sipping their espressos while the rest of us Canadian are busy at work.
darn
Tokyo Game Show 2018 begins on 20th september (this thursday) and I'm pretty sure they are planning to release the chapter before the event, so they can promote the game with The New Japanese Killer. So, I believe the chapter is gonna be released this monday, tuesday or wednesday.
I wouldn't even mind it coming out on Wednesday, tbh (I know I'm in the minority, obviously). Tuesday and Wednesday are my longest work days of the week, so if it comes out early tomorrow it will be a while before I can really play. Feels bad.
Oh no - choosing to do something that isn't required and then complaining about it.
Simply saying that mystery release dates are asinine
Oh no, that sucks :-(
I do not know why you guys just don’t spend it on your other characters unless you are prestige 3 Level 50 with every single survivor and killer. If not then just do that and use the double blood point event to level up the new killer & survivor.
I personally like my survivors and killers to work for their own blood point, I know it is strange but yeah lol
People do spend the points on other characters, but they want to stay close to 1M so they are ready to pour points into the new survivor/killer.
I have been close to 1M BP since last week. I spend some to get my Jake closer to completion and then do my daily stuff. My guess for the new chapter is tomorrow, it lines up better with pacth releases than a monday, devs still hung over and tired.
It is monday, can we please not start this already.
Except they have to wait for cert on consoles, if they give a date and it doesn't pass cert by that date everyone console player and their parents come to the forum complaining.
Most DLC releases are either Tuesday or Thursday, and I don't think Behavior is stupid enough to think "early" means "second half."
I don't mind there being a different release date for console as long as it's not 2.5 weeks like last time lol. A couple days difference would be fine. Like if the PC patch is ready today but Xbox won't be ready till Thursday, I'd be cool with them releasing it.
It will be tomorrow .... chill!
I could give you the old "Soon" meme but instead I'll give you the new Project CD Red/Cyber Punk "It will be ready when its ready".
Just hold your pants up and try not to lose your socks while waiting.