Rank rewards would be nice
A good surplus of BP would be nice when rank reset happens or a smaller bonus when we rank up.
So if rank reset happens when you are at rank 1 you could get like 500k BP. Or if you are at lower ranks such as 10 - 15 you can get 200K BP.
This would be nice since we don't get anything when we rank up or our rank is reset. Of, course this is just a rough idea since I am too lazy to think of the amount of BP we should get. Also, to make sure people don't stack tons of BP past the 1 million cap, the bonus BP should only be able to be claimed if under a million BP.
Iridescent shards would also be nice, however the problem with this is that the ranking system sucks right now. So maybe once this is fixed it could be implemented.
Comments
That is a really neat idea you get a BP award to the rank you got that month but it needs to be claimed. But they would need to add a way to prevent it from being claimed if the BP would exceed 1mil.
People have been asking for this since the release of the game 4 years ago and I think BP itself is kinda.. ehh. There should be a bunch of Iridescent Shards in there as well to make it really enticing.
I think a unique cosmetic you get when you hit the lowest rank of a Color might be nice... something distinctive for your Killer that says I hit Rank-1 once.... or I hit Rank 5 once.... etc.
yeah I did mention that shards would be nice too, but the ranking system right now is... well
yeah that would be cool, just SOMETHING.. a reward would be nice
Its been an idea since the very beginning, but like every idea that came from the community, it got ignored. This page on the forum only exists for people to vent their rage at how bad the devs are lmao. Hopefully one day someone who actually listens to us will reach the high ranks of BHVR and implement something like this but until then, MCote will ignore this sadly.
Well, yeah honestly. But I am an optimist and believe that the devs will eventually get to the community.
I hope you are right