Deathslinger cosmetics

So I literally make an account just to ask to the devs, when you guys adding new Deathslinger cosmetics ? I need new bling in my cowboy.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • He had the Anniversary cosmetic a couple months back. They will come.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    He had the Anniversary cosmetic a couple months back. They will come.

    I was hoping in this Halloween he get some blighted cosmetics, but my dream crushed when I see in leaks there is no mention of new Deathslinger skin.

  • He's bald like Dave18

  • I know you're asking the devs, but good luck getting a direct response.

    Looking at history, we don't really know who's up next for new cosmetics, they just pick a few characters every now and then.

  • @IHaveLumbago said:

    So I literally make an account just to ask to the devs, when you guys adding new Deathslinger cosmetics ? I need new bling in my cowboy.

    Hopefully we get some irish style cosmetics

  • @Boss said:

    I know you're asking the devs, but good luck getting a direct response.

    Looking at history, we don't really know who's up next for new cosmetics, they just pick a few characters every now and then.

    Didn't they say a while back in a reddit Q&A that they tend to give cosmetics to the most played characters?

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1688299#Comment_1688299

    Didn't they say a while back in a reddit Q&A that they tend to give cosmetics to the most played characters?

    Idk, i don't like Reddit.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1688299#Comment_1688299

    Didn't they say a while back in a reddit Q&A that they tend to give cosmetics to the most played characters?

    That might be why Meg has a textbook page count amount of cosmetics

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689136#Comment_1689136

    That might be why Meg has a textbook page count amount of cosmetics

    lol probably

  • @Boss said:

    I know you're asking the devs, but good luck getting a direct response.

    Looking at history, we don't really know who's up next for new cosmetics, they just pick a few characters every now and then.

    Sigh, I wish they pick my boy Deathslinger because so far his cosmetic is just mediocore in my opinion. Still no matter how mediocore his cosmetics I end up buying it anyway...

  • @IHaveLumbago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1688299#Comment_1688299

    Sigh, I wish they pick my boy Deathslinger because so far his cosmetic is just mediocore in my opinion. Still no matter how mediocore his cosmetics I end up buying it anyway...

    His default design is the most boring and simple one in the game, its just not fun to make cosmetics for characters like that and this comes from an aspiring concept artist, his design is just so boring and bland and u can't change it much (like with minotaur oni or nyx spirit with the greek legends) slinger is just bland theres nothing unique or interesting about him and he is not picked as often as others which makes concept artists not make skins for him even more

  • @JephKaplan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689461#Comment_1689461

    His default design is the most boring and simple one in the game, its just not fun to make cosmetics for characters like that and this comes from an aspiring concept artist, his design is just so boring and bland and u can't change it much (like with minotaur oni or nyx spirit with the greek legends) slinger is just bland theres nothing unique or interesting about him and he is not picked as often as others which makes concept artists not make skins for him even more

    Well that's true that his default design is bad I will not deny that, But I have to disagree with "not picked as often" can be used as an excuse to not giving my boy any new skin.

    And because his skin is mediocre just like you said, that's why I making this post in hoping the devs in the office will notice and can came up with some groundbreaking skin that can make him looks good once and for all~

  • He needs a poncho, hat and mask cosmetic. Or a fistful of dollars inspired one.

  • @IHaveLumbago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1688299#Comment_1688299

    Sigh, I wish they pick my boy Deathslinger because so far his cosmetic is just mediocore in my opinion. Still no matter how mediocore his cosmetics I end up buying it anyway...

    Same with Oni :'(

    Sure he's got the Minotaur skin but that isn't even remotely worth the 15$.

    And now he and Deathlinger won't even get a blighted skin this year.

    Which is so sad because i was excited for his halloween skin since his release :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I still want a Scorpion's legendary skin where he says "GET OVER HERE"

    That would be an easy buy for me lol

  • @IHaveLumbago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689467#Comment_1689467

    Well that's true that his default design is bad I will not deny that, But I have to disagree with "not picked as often" can be used as an excuse to not giving my boy any new skin.

    And because his skin is mediocre just like you said, that's why I making this post in hoping the devs in the office will notice and can came up with some groundbreaking skin that can make him looks good once and for all~

    Its what im talking about, his skin physically can't change to the point of being a groundbreaking cosmetic (sadly), u have to remember his gameplay and silhouette, he has to always have either a hat, a long coat and his broken jaw (these are the key aspects of his design, just like Spirit's cuts on her body are always shown with any skin). And for the not picked as often, sadly but thats a valid reason, skins are how the game makes money so obviously the more popular picks get more skins (original 4 survivors for example compared to someone like adam) its sad but its how it works, im still waiting for a new Plague skin as well but nobody plays her so it will be a while :/

  • They should add a sailor or pirate outfit harpoon guns are a thing right?

    That's what I'd like to see.

  • @IHaveLumbago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1688299#Comment_1688299

    Sigh, I wish they pick my boy Deathslinger because so far his cosmetic is just mediocore in my opinion. Still no matter how mediocore his cosmetics I end up buying it anyway...

    I know! You got regular mangy looking deathslinger, wyatt earp deathslinger, hobo rob zombie deathslinger (my preference) and hat-less abe lincoln. The 4th anniversary stuff is neat but I won't use the hat because it puts the default mange beard on.

  • @Afius said:

    They should add a sailor or pirate outfit harpoon guns are a thing right?

    That's what I'd like to see.

    That's actually a neat idea, reminds me of certain vampire pirate zombies from Warhammer world !

    Since the Oni skin can transform into a Minotaur, I can't see any reason to not turn Deathslinger skin to pirate zombie lol

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689461#Comment_1689461

    I know! You got regular mangy looking deathslinger, wyatt earp deathslinger, hobo rob zombie deathslinger (my preference) and hat-less abe lincoln. The 4th anniversary stuff is neat but I won't use the hat because it puts the default mange beard on.

    The 4th anniversary outfit in my honest opinion is really bad, it seems like they hastily put some yellow tape on him and put floating halo and call it a day. Like there is no creativity or love when they release that skin.

    Sorry but if its bad I need to call it out no matter what.

  • @IHaveLumbago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689853#Comment_1689853

    The 4th anniversary outfit in my honest opinion is really bad, it seems like they hastily put some yellow tape on him and put floating halo and call it a day. Like there is no creativity or love when they release that skin.

    Sorry but if its bad I need to call it out no matter what.

    Yeah it's not creative... I do like the variety, considering 90% of the others are just very slight color swaps.

  • Although his P3 cosmetic is one of my favourites in the game, I would love something like this...

    E8918AAD-7BE1-4659-A8A5-06C99B4C5319.jpeg