when are DEVS going to kill pyramed head?

i would like to know to enjoy tha last games with him jejje

Comments

  • @crixus006 said:

    i would like to know to enjoy tha last games with him jejje

    I hope soon. It´s so annoying going against him and he stabs his stupid big knife in the ground and you know there is nothing you can do.

    Jump through a window, he uses his range attack = hit

    Just run away, he gets closer, cancelles his power and hits you immidiatly

  • Hopefully not soon because the changes only seem to make him stronger actually. I'm personally a massive fan and can't wait for them to hit live, and separate the good from the bad.

  • Oh man I can't wait for people to notice that the bait attack still exists

  • @Hoodied said:

    Oh man I can't wait for people to notice that the bait attack still exists

    IKR they just purely buffed him without fixing the issue lol

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679500#Comment_1679500

    IKR they just purely buffed him without fixing the issue lol

    As a pyramid head main, I already just did the bait lunge anyways lol, the other one sometimes didn't work so I went with the more consistent attack

  • AFAIK not_queen is planning to "accidentally" end him during their upcoming MMA title fight this friday night, 09:00 pacific time. McLean and MCote are in on it, too, they´re gonna temper with Pheads water before the fight.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    AFAIK not_queen is planning to "accidentally" end him during their upcoming MMA title fight this friday night, 09:00 pacific time. McLean and MCote are in on it, too, they´re gonna temper with Pheads water before the fight.

    not_Queen vs Pyramid Head, but they gave Pyramid Head Laxitives