Account Transferring
I've played DBD on PS4 for months now now I have built a gaming pc and I was wondering if all my DLC could be transferred to pc
Tagged:
Mod
I've played DBD on PS4 for months now now I have built a gaming pc and I was wondering if all my DLC could be transferred to pc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not now, maybe someday in the future. Cross-progression between PC and PS is not supported right now, as far as I know.
Cross Progression between Xbox/PS to PC is something we'd like to offer but as of now we sadly can't and we do not have a date about if/when it will be available.
Thank You should I just wait until BHVR supports it or should I re-buy evry DLC
You should probably start rebuilding. I doubt it will be any time in the near future.
Same here. Holding out hope for Xbox saves but have decided to just play on PC from here on in. Hopefully if save merges become a thing I'll be able to get all my Xbox cosmetics and rift rewards with all these shards I've built up on PC.
thank you Maybe i will get some bloodpoints if thats possible
Upon completing the last rift on PS4 I made the switch over to only playing PC, I caught a couple of dlc on sale on steam (there may be another sale coming up for Halloween if there is something you plan to purchase). Instead of re-buying everything I got the things I knew I wanted and focused on very specific builds for survivor and my preferred killers. I will probably slow start unlocking everything else with shards as I want or need it. with the hope one day we finally get cross progression.
Good luck.
you could get specific bundles on pc-steam and as @Fracture said sales for halloween will happen. I know there is a bundle for like 60 bucks that has 7 or so dlc, plus cosmetics plus base game that may go on sale even further. good luck and take it easy !
But why? We want answers as to why you can't? I keep trying to know over and over again with no answers, go in details, it's not hard to explain basic stuff like this, instead, you decide to go with Stadia over Switch!?
If it's coding problems, then I can understand, but I'm not sure if that is the problem...
I mean to start doing that they need to have their own login and that's not easy and tbh I dont even trust BHVR with their own logging process because the lost data crisis
Will cross progression be from console to console?