Killers Camping/Tunnelling Every Game...
Why is every game a killer camping or tunnelling? This is so boring, literally no interest in pressuring gens or anything...so the rest just do gens and totems (sometimes not all totems) then Noed spawns...here's more reward for a killer...Then you know the killer comes out with 2/3 kills for camping and tunnelling the whole game....the amount of times i've escaped and depipped with like 16k points for doing gens and totems because the killer has no interest in actually earning these kills or anything is a massive issue with the game.
Then the killer earns 25-30k Score for doing this...am I the only one failing to see how this game is "survivor sided" when it seems like all Killer have to do is stand still and focus one guy the whole game for everyone to lose pips and pretty much suffocate the whole game from anyone getting bloodpoints but themselves...and these are the types of Killers who will come on the forums and complain about second chance perks.
It's quite sad that these are the Killers i'm coming across in Red Ranks...and tbf, nothing against PC players but ever since Crossplay it's literally the same Killer playstyle every game against PC people...you can always tell when they're PC because i see nothing but slugging/camping/tunnelling. Quite sad where this game is right now.
Comments
As long as the game remain poor balance with killers nerf, DS, OoO, and Gen rush I will continue to camp every survivor no matter that the opinion survivors, my decision has become personal such as football, politics, video game wars etc.
And if someone insults me in the chat I report it.
100% agree. I really can't help but feel like with almost every update this year, BHVR is really hand-holding killers pretty badly.
If i could stay at purple withput throwing every other game I would. The problem is most survivors are potatoes. Thats why the devs make the decisions they do. Most of you are awful. Im at r1 cause yall cant hold m1 or w properly, dont have to "tryhard"
Had a russian Deathslinger some days ago that was literally the incarnation of tunneling. He even tunneled after BT, DS, bodyblocking, doorblocking etc. And ofc he also was toxic trash because he aimed with his weapon at the last downed survivor until he bleed out. So he completely fullfilled the cliche. I don't know why those inhuman garbage even exists on this planet. Thanks to all the crybabies and hyprocrites on this fourm this game became too easy for those toxic babykillers anyway.
Why is every survivor dropping pallets?
Ever since Crossplay is a thing, I only see console players running all the same small PP build on survivor..
"Game poor Balance" .... 50 Million Sacrificed Survivors vs 6.7 million Escapes...yep totally underbalanced...
I mean you can go to my YT channel and see that i'm not a rank 12-20...what a pathetic comment.
the killer is on a rush to get rid of 1 survivor as fast as possible so is understandable.
That's easy. I did it. Its a little thing called NURSE
Like i said, tunneling will never result in a pip after rank 12. end of story.
please refer to what a dev and a mod stated about these "stats".
killers need to get a de-buff from staying next to a hooked survivor too long. Also face campers I don't know why the survivor cant stun the killer by kicking them in the face, that would make for an interesting game... otherwise the killer just grabs you as you are un-hooking someone...
I dunno what region you guys play in that camping and tunneling is all of a sudden happening.
here is Asia the survivor methodology is: when the game starts play like you are on death hook.
when you get hooked over here you stay hooked.