Pyramid Head and STBL
Haven't found any talk about Punishment of the Damned not consuming STBL stacks if you hit Obsession with it. Is this old news and I have been away so long that I don't remember this being talked about? Cuz I think thats pretty neat, not so good as Demos but still neat.
Comments
It's a special attack, so you can't gain nor lose tokens with it.
I don't know why I thought that you lose the stacks with other killers. Has it been changed cuz I have a memory that you lost the stacks if you hit the Obsession with ex. chainsaw?
Any special attack won't gain nor lose tokens, like chainsaw, shred, ambush etc.
Maybe you are confusing STBFL with Play with your food, where you would lose Stacks.
Maybe you are talking of Play With Your food, which consume one token when an offensive attacks is being played
Ah yeah sorry facepalm that was it!
You were maybe confusing it with Play With Your Food, which loses tokens for any offensive action.