As a Survivor, what is your biggest losing streak?
Today I lost ten in a row, but I lost the three before that the other evening. I don't even remember losing that many consecutively when I was learning the game. I'm not actually a terrible player. I think I'm realistically a Rank 7. I do pretty well with one or two good players, but I'm pretty useless when facing the top tier Killer players. That's what started my losing streak.
Comments
Something like 5-6 in a row; usually an unlucky streak of getting things like hard tunneling killers (I don't run DS or DH) or potato teammates that went down so fast I couldn't do a gen through Ruin/pop without being pushed off. That said, I win most games and in a multiplayer game these losses are bound to happen.
As killer, though? Maybe 1-2? Not many; I find it pretty easy to keep momentum in wins/draws as killer.
in swf, usually lose like every game- we all throw because its fun
in solo, probably a 5 loss streak? depending on how those games go i usually just end up closing dbd before it gets too big
Depends on what you mean by "losing". If you mean not escaping, that's an ongoing tally on my main account. Currently lasting several months.
You choose not to escape?
Going into solo queue.
Depends really, I see piping as a win. If the Killer is hook camping at the end game, If I’m certain that I have enough points to pip, I will do my best to make sure my team escape even if that requires me to sacrifice myself.
Pffft. No! Rank 1/2 killers against teams that are all Rank 4 and below! FAR below.