What's your top 3 favorite killer list?
To go with @mazoobi38 top 3 least fun killers thread, I'm making one so people can share what's their top 3 favorite killers to go against and play as.
Their thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196808/whats-your-top-3-hated-killer-list/
Favorites to go against:
- Billy
- Deathslinger
- Myers
Favorites to play as:
- Pig
- Trapper
- Hag
Comments
Favourites to go against:
1. Spirit
2. Nurse
3. Hillbilly
Favourites to play as:
1. Legion
2. Billy
3. Oni/Only Totem Spirit
Favorite to play against:
Favorite to play as:
Favs against:
Favs as:
Favorites to play as
1.) Myers. I mean, c'mon man.
2.) Spirit. I only do gen grabs so survivors (and I) can actually have fun
3.) Demo. Landing shreds is so satisfying and traversing portals is fun.
Favorites to play against:
1) Oni.
2.) Myers. I like going against him and Oni because there's always this moment where you're like, "Oh sh!t" and it's so fun to play against.
3.) Pig. I like the frantic rush a trap causes, whether i'm killer or survivor.
Favourite to play as:
1. Nurse
2. Huntress
3. Legion
Favourite to go against:
1. Nurse
2. Hillbilly
3. Demogorgon
Favorite to play against:
Favorite to play as:
Favorite to go against:
1.Oni
2.Pig
3 Doctor
Favorite to play as:
1.Hag
2.DeathSlinger
3.Demo
Favourite to go against:
Billy
Pyramid Head
Michael Myers
Favourite to play as
Billy
Oni
Blight
Favorite to play against:
1. Nurse
2. Oni
3. Billy
Favorite to play as:
1. Nurse
2. Trapper
3. Ghostface
I can't count to 3...
Against:
As:
Favorite to play as:
Doc
Freddy
clown
hate playing as:
Billy (the butcher job the devs did to the camera/POV, staring at the ground, lame as hell growl)
oni
Slinger
Favorite to play against
1. Myers
2. Demo
3. Billy
Favorite to play as:
1. Myers
2. Clown
3. Wraith
Playing against:
Playing as:
*Blight, Pig, and Demogorgon are honorable mentions for both categories. I just haven't been playing them much lately and I unfortunately don't get to play against them very often.
playing against :
Skill Billy :((( i miss them soo much ;(
Myers, especially when he brings a mori for me <3
Wraith, when i have a purple beamer *evil laugh* heheheh
Playing as:
Billy used to be my fav but now its huntress
Myers obviously
and Trapper, its just satisfying when a survivor runs in your trap and you already have that evil smile in your face before they get trapped lol
Play against:
Playing as:
Yeah I cheated with the first one, but what can you do about it?
Play as:
Play against:
Pretty much anyone not named Hag, Trapper, Ghostface, or Spirit.
Favs against:
Favs as:
FAvorites to go against. Any stealth killer except for maybe Ghostface due to the 99% stalk.
FAvorites to play
Blight
Micheal even though hes pretty trash at this point
Trapper
Favorite to go against:
Favorite to play as
1) Blight. Best killer design in the game.
2) Deathslinger. It seems I am one of the very few good Slinger's in my region, so I have a blast playing against him.
3) Plague. Would be my favourite if not for her broken Purges. Yeah, right, me unloading into that completly stationary player was a "miss." Or, flip side, getting hit despite dodging the projectiles. Which are very easy to see.
Favourite to play against.
Favourite to play as.
Favorites: 1. Ghostface 2. Ghostface 3. . . Did I mention Ghostface?
Seriously though, it's Ghostface then Myers, I don't care much for a third.
To play against:
1. Blight
2. Demo
3. Leatherface
To play as:
1. Blight
2. Ghostface
3. Pig