Any other Stadia users here?

If so, how are you liking DBD on it? I am actually thinking of starting all over and just playing on stadia and retiring my ps4 pro as the game runs soooooo much better off stadia than it does playstation. What's your thoughts?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I've not had chance to play on Stadia yet, will hopefully give it a try out this weekend. Glad to hear you're having a great experience with it.

  • @Mandy said:

    I've not had chance to play on Stadia yet, will hopefully give it a try out this weekend. Glad to hear you're having a great experience with it.

    In my experience it runs great. It looks nicer than it does on my ps4 and runs at 60fps. It's so smooth. I also like finally having end game chat lol.

  • yeah I heard that the fps is pretty smooth on it, it'll be interesting to see it running

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Up until these forums I've never heard of Stadia before.

    Yeah google has done a horrible job in the marketing of it imo. I've had it since launch and was very unimpressed at first but over the past year they have made some good improvements. Been enjoying it recently.

  • Is this some new killer? Sounds neat ๐Ÿ˜ i wonder what the Stadia's power is gonna be.