So what's the secret?

To professional swf bullshit I mean? I can't emulate any of it.

I get every pallet thrown in my face as killer. Switch sides I get downed inside the two posts while mashing R1. If I even have the gaul to stand next to a pallet as survivor I get utterly ######### while they do it. Every. Time.

I get looped around the hay baler and they stand on the raised drop. I've seen this before I think to myself. I can hit them. They're so stupid.

Not a single hit ######### connected. Clang clang clang. I'm forced to run around extending the chase by 4 minutes.

I watch as they run around the same loop 8 times. They're actually going faster while I'm getting bloodlust tier 15. ######### how?

Deathslinger shoots me with his gun. Oh I know what to do I think to myself. I immediately wedge myself between a car and another object. He just walks around while I'm still chained.

Yes im mad.

Comments

  • You have to buy a better gaming chair

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    To professional swf bullshit I mean? I can't emulate any of it.

    I get every pallet thrown in my face as killer. Switch sides I get downed inside the two posts while mashing R1. If I even have the gaul to stand next to a pallet as survivor I get utterly ######### while they do it. Every. Time.

    I get looped around the hay baler and they stand on the raised drop. I've seen this before I think to myself. I can hit them. They're so stupid.

    Not a single hit ######### connected. Clang clang clang. I'm forced to run around extending the chase by 4 minutes.

    I watch as they run around the same loop 8 times. They're actually going faster while I'm getting bloodlust tier 15. ######### how?

    Deathslinger shoots me with his gun. Oh I know what to do I think to myself. I immediately wedge myself between a car and another object. He just walks around while I'm still chained.

    Yes im mad.

    Don't take this the wrong way.... take it in the spirit of jest in which it is intended:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7M1IBMzfi4

  • get better? sure survivors can play extremely safe but there are plenty of pallets that give you the opportunity to hit them with mind games. if a survivor is REALLY good you should drop the chase and go after someone on a gen. stopping gens from getting completed is often more important than getting a survivor especially later in the game when a gen is close to completion.

    edit: nvm i just noticed you talking about this game as a whole. of course as survivor there will be situations where you WILL get downed. your not meant to be able to last too long in a chase against a properly good killer at least without creating a massive dead zone.

  • @MrLimonka said:

    You have to buy a better gaming chair

    oh #########, you right dawg.

    Had to vent. Was starting to get intrusive thoughts. Stress ate a turkey and cheese burrito.

  • I think it comes down to experience. They can run super tight loops. This is why I like Hag. She doesn't care about 'loops' too much. When I try to run super tight loops, I always end up running into something.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    To professional swf bullshit I mean? I can't emulate any of it.

    I get every pallet thrown in my face as killer. Switch sides I get downed inside the two posts while mashing R1. If I even have the gaul to stand next to a pallet as survivor I get utterly ######### while they do it. Every. Time.

    I get looped around the hay baler and they stand on the raised drop. I've seen this before I think to myself. I can hit them. They're so stupid.

    Not a single hit ######### connected. Clang clang clang. I'm forced to run around extending the chase by 4 minutes.

    I watch as they run around the same loop 8 times. They're actually going faster while I'm getting bloodlust tier 15. ######### how?

    Deathslinger shoots me with his gun. Oh I know what to do I think to myself. I immediately wedge myself between a car and another object. He just walks around while I'm still chained.

    Yes im mad.

    I find Mountain Dew helps quite a bit....

  • I haven't slept in 2 days. My legs are a constant throbbing mass of pain. I did the Dew, but the Dew did me.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196589/so-whats-the-secret

    Don't take this the wrong way.... take it in the spirit of jest in which it is intended:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7M1IBMzfi4

    GD dude, you're stirring that pot hard 🤣

  • That's my job; and he appears to have taken it in the spirit it was intended. Measure of a man is his sense of humor. We all get frustrated from time to time. We keep sane by having a laugh and not taking ourselves too seriously.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1666012#Comment_1666012

    That's my job; and he appears to have taken it in the spirit it was intended. Measure of a man is his sense of humor. We all get frustrated from time to time. We keep sane by having a laugh and not taking ourselves too seriously.


    Not bad... and Road House is underrated

    https://youtu.be/NrSwP_ATiB0