What is the playrate for Demogorgon?
They are rare, where are they?
They are rare, where are they?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been wondering that myself. I haven't seen one for 4-5 weeks. Poor doggos :(
This game has demogorgon?
Exactly.
BHVR doesn't release stats anymore, but the last batch of November 2019 showed Demo's pick rate at at just shy of 4% across all ranks and about 1% higher in the red ranks. It was low, but there were a handful of killers who were as or less popular. Hope this helps.
I think they're more common than Pig now. I see quite a few Demodoggos even the past few days. Instead, I get not one single Pig anymore.
*Sad oinks*
Demo is a home pet.
Demopls
Yeah its been a while since I've seen a Demo. Tbh he has never been a killer I saw regularly.
Someone came from Scott's twitch chat
I see that in Umbras Chat regurarely as well. Unfortunately her last stream is more than 2 weeks ago :(
I'm a Demo main. You'll see me around. I don't know if I have any Demo friends though :( I might be the only one out there.
DemoPls
As a Demo/ Plague main I agree that, when I play Survivor, I never see my mains being played :c