Massive influx of hackers
Ive gone from never seeing a hacker in all of my time playing DBD, to the last 7 games all having multiple cheaters in them.
Yalls anticheat is not working BHVR
Ive gone from never seeing a hacker in all of my time playing DBD, to the last 7 games all having multiple cheaters in them.
Yalls anticheat is not working BHVR
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EAC is notoriously bad
..how do you know they're hackers? Do you have proof of your claims?
This year has been horrendous.
Yeah. All legacy. Russian names. Speed hacks and insta heals.
I had a clown yesterday that was exploiting the game and was teleporting to everyone. At first I thought this was a hag or nurse. but it was someone EXPLOITING the game. Yes, I cussed them in chat afterwards. Absolutely no reason for them to RUIN our community.
You mean hacking right?
Oh what a surprise.
So I ve seen one this year, so you dont have to overexaggerate.
...Yeah, except OP is talking about their experience, not yours.
Please stop trying to bait people into an argument. Its unbecoming