Is it safe to play now?

I'm talking about the save file bug, which can even delete your game save. Are the servers fixed, or not? I see a couple of people complaining about their saves lost/having those errors everyday.

Comments

  • I, too, wish to know. I was going back to streaming DbD and ended up getting shafted by this crap. It's the first time I've experienced such a severe bug while playing DbD.

  • There is a save game bug?
    I played normally and haven´t noticed anything.

  • @Tsulan said:
    There is a save game bug?
    I played normally and haven´t noticed anything.

    I streamed for one hour two days ago before the game reported it'd been unable to save. Before that, four days ago, I had multiple errors during my stream.

  • I lost 6k Iridescent shards a little over 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any messages saying there was an issue either. I logged out and then later on came back and was missing the 6k. I'm hoping they fix the issue for everyone.

  • @powerbats said:
    I lost 6k Iridescent shards a little over 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any messages saying there was an issue either. I logged out and then later on came back and was missing the 6k. I'm hoping they fix the issue for everyone.

    Ohh that sounds bad.
    I luckily didn´t have any issues. That´s why i was surprised that there is a save game bug.

  • Maybe we should tag @not_Queen and wait for an official response.
    Now i don´t want to start DbD, because of that bug.

  • Guess we need to wait for response, I do not want to play DbD if I have even slight chance of losing my progress, or even whole save.

  • @powerbats said:
    I lost 6k Iridescent shards a little over 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any messages saying there was an issue either. I logged out and then later on came back and was missing the 6k. I'm hoping they fix the issue for everyone.

    Did you contact support?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @powerbats said:
    I lost 6k Iridescent shards a little over 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any messages saying there was an issue either. I logged out and then later on came back and was missing the 6k. I'm hoping they fix the issue for everyone.

    Did you contact support?

    I got a response from @Patricia in the thread they were looking into it. But nothing since then, I know they've been busy with the patch and all.

  • As of my last play yesterday I was still get the errors . Havent played since because of it . over the past week ive lost alor of shards and bloodpoints , people are saying relog and they come back but I have yet to see them return .

    Only solution ive gotten so far to work and even then its iffy is to uninstall and reinstall every few games or at least daily , tried verifying files after a save error and then I get the game wont launch error , only fix ive seen is to uninstall and reinstall and hope it doesn't come back .