Who Saw The Call Of Duty Zombies Trailer?
I started playing Call Of Duty back 10 years ago with Black Ops 1. Ever since then I've played pretty much every game except for Infinite Warfare and Black Ops 4. I always was a massive Zombies fan and before I started playing Dbd I played Zombies religiously.
Now for anyone who saw the trailer I want to ask. What did you think of it?
I personally thought it looked really good. The scoresheet stuff scares me a bit but I thought it looked really good. Multiplayer was extremely disappointing to me so I'm happy Zombies seems like they know what they're doing. I hated everything I seen with Black Ops 4 so it's really good to see they aren't doing anything like that again.
Comments
I never liked the COD zombie games. I thought the L4D and WWZ were so much better.
Maybe I just like games that you get to mow down hordes.
But the trailer looks fun.
Its wack imo
So is wack a good term or bad? Lol
If you didn't like the old ones I don't think you'll like this one tbh. I get the feeling the are trying to get some of the old hardcore zombie fans back that they lost during Bo4 and some on Bo3 zombies.
To whoever said it means gay, no it doesn’t
what I mean by wack is that is straying so far away from the other cod games that it just feels....different
Loadouts and Score streaks are a big no from me. I'll just start with a pistol please I don't want another Bo4 situation.
Other than that everything doesn't seem too bad to me. Can't wait for that beta. :)
Well it definitely doesn't feel as convoluted as Bo3 and Bo4.
I agree with you on that. As long as the core gameplay is good then I'll be happy.
REACH FOR JUGGERNOG TONIGHT!!!!!
Love Call of Duty Zombies, the Treyarch at least.
me
Same about the pistol! I can't imagine starting with my loadout, that's part of the random fun that is Zombies for me
I played a lot of Zombies on COD WWII and it was a blast. Didn't know they were going to do a game fully focused on that. Might need to look into it. 😁
Well the game isn't fully Zombies. It's the same as WWII and other Call Of Duty games where Zombies is a side mode. You'll have 1/2 maps at launch and another 4 added at later dates.
Ohh 😕.
I thought they were trying to do a full zombie game based on that. Kinda hope it will be a thing sooner or later.
Yea I've been wanting that since BO1. It's annoying having to load up multiple different games because of Zombies.