Am I the only killer who has problem with chases now?

Survivors disappear much more often past patch 4.0.0 . I don't know if they nerfed killer hearing radius, or scratch marks appears a bit later than before, but i had no troubles with this before patch 4.0 . And I am not talking about ninja survivor with Iron Will, Calm Spirit and Lightweight - just normal DS/BT/Sprint burst/dead hard guys. Not even Blendettes. I'm playing on the same gear, same options for quite a long time (i believe since Demogorgon update), but i never felt bamboozled so many times as now. I never was using Stridor, so this is not the case.

Any thoughts?

Comments

  • Disappearing scratchmarks and blood trials has been a problem since they implemented dedicated servers. There are many on the forums complaining of this issue.

  • Unfortunately these things have been around for a while. I've had scratch marks disappear on me within 2 seconds and the chase music being extremely loud to the point I cant even hear an injured survivors.

    It sounds like you've been lucky enough to not have these happen to you until recently

  • It also feels like it's easier to get 360'd & harder to see people ducking right beside you, even win you look down. Something feels off.

  • @Skelemania said:

    It also feels like it's easier to get 360'd & harder to see people ducking right beside you, even win you look down. Something feels off.

    Yes exactly - i barely even hear survivor breathing these days. The have to be really close to me, for me to hear it. It wasn't the issue before 4.0

    @Entity_Lich94 said:

    Unfortunately these things have been around for a while. I've had scratch marks disappear on me within 2 seconds and the chase music being extremely loud to the point I cant even hear an injured survivors.

    It sounds like you've been lucky enough to not have these happen to you until recently

    Someone may be using Lightweight, but i can agree about very loud chase music. I think i hear it the loudest on Doctor, where only things louder than this "dum dum dum" is rushed vaulting and generator failed skillcheck.

  • I use to think I sucked at tracking scratch marks til I realized this was an actual issue for many killers.

  • Yeah, scratchmarks can be really weird and I swear sometimes Survivors just disappear for a frame or two.

    also help blight he literally cannot see scratchmarks lol

  • Yeah chases seem a bit harder lately, scratchmarks seem to disappear a bit quicker. Not alarming by any means. Juking is my biggest issue atm, it seems the PC players think they're Torvill and Dean

  • You aren't alone.

  • Scratchmarks sometimes leave patches where they don't spawn. Sounds are broken for either side.

    In other words, yes. Tracking is very hard lately.