Which franchise will you like to see next in the game
1 outlast
2 candyman
3 Friday the 13th
4 Fnaf
5 Scp
6 Child's play
7 Other
Sorry I dont know how to make polls
1 outlast
2 candyman
3 Friday the 13th
4 Fnaf
5 Scp
6 Child's play
7 Other
Sorry I dont know how to make polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST, MY DREAM CHAPTER
Supernatural DLC pack
Survivors - Sam and Dean Winchester
Possible Perks
Killer - Demon (possibly the Yellow Eyed Demon or Lucifer)
Possible abilities
Killer perks
Map -The Bunker
Outlast II Marta would be sweet.
First off you didn't actually create poll options for people to vote off of, you only wrote them in the description. (When you have the Polls section of the forums open Click the Drop Down Menu next to "New Discussion" and it'll automatically create the option to add Poll Options. This is not that hard people)
Secondly, out of the provided options I feel like Candyman is the most realistic option out of all the ones provided.
It probably wouldn't happen unfortunately:
Friday the 13th would be dope
3 and 4
Resident Evil and The Last of Us.
Yall know i gotta go with SCP.
I would prefer Outlast out of all of them, followed by SCP.
However, Alien still is my top pick, and The Evil Within would also be welcome.
P R E Y, Resident Evil, and The Babadook would all be my dream additions
Here’s how I personally see it.
1) Sure, Outlast would be cool. As long as it was Outlast 1 and NOT Outlast 2. Could definitely see someone like Chris Walker or Trager, my only question is, would be their unique powers? They’re just insane people, although, that said, you could say the same exact thing about Ghostface.
2) Sure, Candyman is alright, not my first pick because I’m definitely not attached to the franchise. The first movie was good though and I love Tony Todd, that would be the actual selling point to me.
3) Absolutely, hands down, one of my DREAM chapters. Not to mention, the last great classic slasher villain being in with the rest of the slashstreet gang? Sounds good to me. :)
4) Springtrap would be arguably one of the most unique characters they could add, right next to Demogorgan. So, I’d honestly love to see it because I’m getting bored of the human styled killers again and really want to see a shake up again on killers.
5) As much as I’d enjoy a SCP chapter, CC basically completely destroys all hope for that. :(
6) Meh, never really cared for Chucky to be completely honest so I wouldn’t be jumping over any moons seeing a Child’s Play chapter being added. With that said, I’d be happy for the people who DO want it in the game.
7) Resident Evil, it’s my absolute dream chapter to see and with Resistance coming to a end very soon, I could DEFINITELY see it happening in the future.
I just want sidney from scream don't care about anything else but candyman would be nice tho.
7. Carrion
So much stuff to work with if they made a Carrion chapter, and it would be one of the most unique killers in the game.
Fnaf, F13, and Resident Evil would be dope too.
A Supernatural chapter would be interesting. And also Friday the 13th, but it doesn't seem so likely, at least for now.
SCP
Child's play, FNAF, Repo! The Genetic Opera, supernatural, Blair witch (if that's not the hag, seems like she could be the Blair witch, unofficially) , or bioshock would all be great options!
Oh, or candy man! Very scary movie
Scooby-Doo or SCP
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Cry of Fear.
Outlast.
Other:
Cry of fear with Simon and saw runner
Resident evil could work as well as Silent Hill did with Mr X or Nemesis
Other: Trick 'R Treat
*I would like to see Sam (Samhain) as the Killer w/Mr. Kreeg as the unsavory Survivor.
The Map could be 2-3 blocks of houses decorated for Halloween.