Wedding Ring Addon
I tried this addon out for a bit, and i kinda like it. it isnt op or super amazing, but its just kinda nice to have on a broken key. Knowing where someone is at all times is just nice.
What do you all think of this addon?
I tried this addon out for a bit, and i kinda like it. it isnt op or super amazing, but its just kinda nice to have on a broken key. Knowing where someone is at all times is just nice.
What do you all think of this addon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't understand why this add-on reveals aura constantly, not just when you activate key. Any other key aura revealing add-on works only when you activate key. Key have all survivor's revealing add-on, killer revealing add-on. I understand how broken it would be if this add-ons worked like wedding ring. But why wedding ring should work different? Is that a mistake?
it's kinda neat glad it's a purple I remember it was originally a pink add on
Only being able to see one person would make it incredibly underwhelming. It.