POP is getting a nerf should Ruin get a buff?
POP is getting a nerf should Ruin get a buff?
POP is getting a nerf should Ruin get a buff?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No since its already really strong
I disagree
Please tell me your joking and that this is a bait thread? Lol
Ruin + Undying is the most boring (killer) meta for the last 2 years imo. No need for Ruin buff
No just thinking of balanced game play
Undying isn't out for 2 years tho
It did get buff it's called undying
And still already meta with Ruin. And I don't get the point you want to make
How can something be meta for 2 years if it didn't exist?
You're wrong. He is obviously from the future and sees the meta. You are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye
For certain killers. On high mobility killers yes, but on ones with low map pressure its a waste.
No. Ruin, especially when paired with Undying is already quite strong.
What they should do is look into buffing the other slowdown/regression perks that are currently just bad and see about making them useful. Especially for killers who can't really use Ruin or Pop very well.
So like... Thanatophobia, Dying Light, Huntress Lullaby, Unnerving Presence, Surge, and maybe some I'm forgetting could all use a tune up before Ruin gets one. Thana is getting... maybe a buff depending on what the numbers look like.
Ruin + Undying is already a more popular option than pop, with the pop nerf its going to be even more popular. Ruin does not need a buff lol
Ruin is already a strong perk.
It's main issue is being a totem and many maps still having awful totem spawns which has recently become much less of an issue with the new perk Undying.
Yay, thanks for making fun of a mistake instead of correcting me. "since 2 years"
I could see a slight increase on it to 250% or so but its already strong imo so probaly not needed.
Ehm, no. 200% is already hardcore. If at all, increase the low tier effects. I still think, as long as Undying is at its current state, leave Ruin untouched. I even think Ruin needs no change at all. Pop is still good, Ruin is still good
Can't Argue with that logic.
Not making fun of you tho? Undying hasn't been out for 2 years so it can't be meta 2 years with ruin. Ruin stopped being hard meta for a while after it's changes. And now it's back because of Undying.
My bad, it was bubba who made fun of it.
And yeah, I corrected that "since 2 years". I'm pretty sure that means now 'within the last 2 years, Ruin + Undying is the most unfun meta to go against'. Nothing about how long this combo exists, just that in that time frame it is first placed