Should survivors be affected by the deep wound state when escaping from the killers grasp in any way

Should they? I have always thought that it was weird that if a survivor is saved after being downed and injured that they have the chance to escape the killer practically scot-free. It would be a small change and would not affect the gameplay too much.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Folklore said:

    No.

    Very good explanation behind your reasoning.

  • I don't think Deep Wound needs to be used in that way. Also looking at it from another angle then, why is pulling a healthy survivor out of a locker losing them a health state if they wiggle from the killers grasp?

  • If they do that might as well buff metal of men back to normal

  • @Micheal said:

    If they do that might as well buff metal of men back to normal

    Could you be a bit more clear on this please?

  • @Mandy said:

    I don't think Deep Wound needs to be used in that way. Also looking at it from another angle then, why is pulling a healthy survivor out of a locker losing them a health state if they wiggle from the killers grasp?

    Well, for the locker grabs I can see what you mean, but the hag actually injures the survivors when she grabs them from a locker (she bites them in the animation) so maybe all killers should have their animations tweaked so that they actually hit the survivor instead of the locker since that is probably what the devs intended. This way it would actually make sense as to why survivors are injured after being grabbed from lockers. Then maybe the survivors could be affected by deep wound. But if you feel like this wouldn't work I can understand that. However, they should tweak the locker pickup animation as I said before, it is a bit annoying to see the killers hit the locker instead of the survivor.

  • Ya it makes no sense for us to be down just by them picking us up

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1650273#Comment_1650273

    Well, for the locker grabs I can see what you mean, but the hag actually injures the survivors when she grabs them from a locker (she bites them in the animation) so maybe all killers should have their animations tweaked so that they actually hit the survivor instead of the locker since that is probably what the devs intended. This way it would actually make sense as to why survivors are injured after being grabbed from lockers. Then maybe the survivors could be affected by deep wound. But if you feel like this wouldn't work I can understand that. However, they should tweak the locker pickup animation as I said before, it is a bit annoying to see the killers hit the locker instead of the survivor.

    Hag doesn't actually bite. She just gets very close with an open mouth. She has to save that tender flesh for the Entity and restrain herself.

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1650417#Comment_1650417

    Hag doesn't actually bite. She just gets very close with an open mouth. She has to save that tender flesh for the Entity and restrain herself.

    Well that is disappointing lol