Pig’s trap
If I have a trap in my head, can I escape through the exit gate?
i just saw a Feng doing it but I remember that I do the same (like 1 year ago) and my character died..
If I have a trap in my head, can I escape through the exit gate?
i just saw a Feng doing it but I remember that I do the same (like 1 year ago) and my character died..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if the trap is activated and ticking after the gens are complete. If a Pig puts a trap on your head after the gens are done, she's played herself.
Depends when trap was put on. If you have a trap and a generator has not been completed then the trap is inactive. An inactive trap is just an ugly cosmetic.
If you have a trap on and a generator is completed, your trap is now active.
You can tell by the clock around your name. White clock = no threat. Red clock = worry.
As far as exit gates, if your trap is active and you try to escape you die. Not sure about hatch though.
If you have an inactive trap, feel free to butt dance and gesture at the piggy befire moonwalking put the exit.
Active trap... No you can't leave via exit gate, But you can leave via the Hatch
Inactive trap... you can leave through the exit gate or hatch
Or she had extra traps and wanted the bloodpoints?
500 bp to put on a hat. Might as well
Also true. I didn't think of that. 😂 I normally use all of mine before the last gen gets popped.
Thank you all for the help ^^
If beeping, no. Only through hatch.
If no beeping, yes. Be free!
What do you MEAN ugly? The reverse bear trap is a beautiful piece of engineering!
You mean a beautiful masterpiece of a legendary cosmetic gracefully placed upon your head?
I must reapectfully disagree unless they are placed on either nea, Quentin, or Cheryl. In those 3 cases, they are a definite visual Improvement!