Cybil Bennett is out!
I didnt get any notice of this but just now saw her in a lobby and was floored with how cool she looks! ❤️ Y'all did a really good job, I think!
I didnt get any notice of this but just now saw her in a lobby and was floored with how cool she looks! ❤️ Y'all did a really good job, I think!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i mean she looks like a heroine addict imo but you do you
I was just about to purchase Cyb, actually.
Hate to agree but you're probably on the minority on this one Buttercake. This one is getting a lot of flak for looking pretty bad
On Switch she looks great. I dont see the weird shading around the eyes.
Just a guess here...but it looks like whoever did this skin doesn't understand what shading is.
Also......can we just label this a bug and fix it?
ew, she looks awful, not only is she overpriced while costing more than the character of Cheryl but she doesn't have her own voice.
FEELSBADMAN
I almost bought her because I remember her being beautiful in Silent Hill. Then I saw her face and changed my mind. The uniform is decent but I won't pay the offer price for a meth addict that's been up for a week look. It would be an easy fix, just remove the dark circles and voila.
I was really looking forward to Cybil being a skin since SH1 is my childhood favourite, and I always loved her, but jesus christ BHVR. Do you just enjoy making your characters look like drug addicts?
With what they did to Cheryl, I'm not surprised.
Lisa Garland was a fluke or someone at BHVR has a nurse fetish and don't give a ######### about Cheryl or Cybil
She looks like a Crack Head xd
Idk man, to me she looks like a crackhead that lives in a sewer but if you like her then go for it.
The box says Silent Hill but those eyes say Raccoon City.
It’s like she’s the sister of Quentin.
I really hope they fix her face, she was beautiful in-game in Silent Hill.
Ehhhh, they really did some wrong to her face, they need to change it.
At least she doesn’t have the stupid, far off cross eyed stare that Meg has
Which kind of drug did she took 😂
Have to hard disagree here, I don't think they did a good job at all. Cybil was beautiful in SH1, while here she looks like a drug addict. They better rework her face because damn, she needs it more than Quentin.
Asking $15 for this trash is insulting.
to me she looks like pinocchio
DAAAAAAMN!
yeah i was waiting for this skin but I'll pass on this sleep deprived creature I'll take my $15 to cuisine royale
Since Lisa Garland came out I've been wondering how a PS1 game's character design look so much better than DBD's variation of Lisa.
And now Cybil.