Guys, We Get It.
We all are aware Pop was changed and DS wasn't. You don't need to make a new discussion of it. I am not afraid to hit you all with this
Your allowed to be annoyed with it, but go to any one of the numerous other discussions there are.

Comments
Yeah.
Instead, I really would like somebody to open a thread expressing their opinion on the perk changes, that would be cool!
good job mr. spammer
How dare you tell me that I cannot compare these incomparable perks in a freshly created discussion despite the 7 others that I can clearly see have already been created.
I feel as if I missed a joke here.
But they both have 60 seconds Duration!!1111111
It's a pretty fair comparison, and what Almo said applies directly to DS, but god, some people really are beating a dead horse.
Omg yes we need a self care nerf, 32 seconds for a heal is so fast, especially with swf!!111
You just made a thread about it too.
Difference is I'm not making the same argument and am actively discouraging making other posts.
Hey I won that :)
Disappointed this post didn't start with POP NERFED BUT DS WASN'T?!
All jokes aside it getting a little annoying to see.
Death is not an escape in this community.
The sacrifices will continue.