Another tribute to cheers.
Dan, most commonly known here as Cheers or CheersTC died on September 13 in his sleep, he was one of the nicest and most wholesome forum members out there, but we lost him to cancer at the young age of 19.
We found out a few months ago that he was battling cancer, and was going through a downward spiral in life.
Before I was banned temporarily from the forums, I got to know him, and me and a bunch of other friends, @Respectfulnancymain @GoodBoyKaru @NoOneKnowsNova Laura and others did swf and custom matches with him, and I have to say, it was the most fun I have ever had in dbd. He was an amazing, funny, and kindhearted human who didn't deserve this, especially at such a young age.
Karu told me today that he died, and it was so sudden, I was speechless.
You all might have seen that a bunch of us changed our pfp to WGLF, hope etc. This was all because of cheers, and his legacy. I am here to pay my respects to him.
Karu was also cheers' boyfriend, and he is going through a lot right now as well, so if you can, try and comfort him, he is extremely depressed and heartbroken right now. But I want to let you all know, that he will carry on, even if he has died, I will always remember him.
Now, to everyone who was aware of the situation, I will tag you @Todgeweiht @bubbabrotha @Dabihwow @azame @Unicorn @Endstille @Elena @MandyTalk @Aneurysm @Demonl3y
Oh yeah, don't think I forgot about you cancer. ######### cancer.
Comments
I think "######### cancer" is more than enough said. Thank you <3
I apologise for the thread bump, and I don't really have anything substatial to add, but I really wanted my 4000th comment to be about, or on something to do with, Cheers. So, here it is lol.
Still missing him every second.
And I'm sorry if it's getting annoying, me going on about him every second post.
No apologies needed man, we understand that it's hard. I am glad that you try to keep him remembered in the forums, it'll make him happy for sure :)
Why is 2020 trying to be as painful as it can at every opportunity.
I think Cheers and I interacted maybe once or twice, but he was one of the names that I always recognized. He was one of the most genuine people I saw here, and he didn't deserve what he got. No one does, and especially not at his age.
Never forget him Karu. That's all I can say. You'll meet again one day.