What stats would be interesting to see after playing 85 games?

I'm going to play 85 games of Freddy (duh.) because I got 85 cakes left on him. I want to write down the stats of the games I had. How often which perks have been used, how many kills I got and Hatch escapes.

I can't think of any more, because I'm uncreative, so pls suggest stats I should note down. Can be perk related, or not.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • When I collected stats from my survivor games I wrote down ranks, perks, hooks, kills/escapes, gens done, gen time and match time. Also of course killers used and noed usage but since you're playing one killer and choose your perks it's irrelevant. Here's a link to my old stat thread if you're interested:

    @Stinde said:

    I needed a bit of a project in the middle of the corona quarantines so I gathered statistics from 80 solo survivor games I played (PS4 Europe red rank). All the games are after the ruin change and most are after the map balance update. I didn't include mori games or DC's into the stats. In three games I took video capture too early so I only had rank and perk stats for 77 matches. I excluded my perks from the survivor perk stats because that would skew the stats. My perks were nearly always WGLF, DS, Inner Strenght and IW/DH. In a few games I had BL, Spine Chill, Adrenaline or BT.

    General stats:

    Average killer rank: 5,73

    Average survivor rank: 3,22

    Average amount of

    - sacrifices: 1,83

    - escapes: 2,17

    - hooks: 7,04

    - gens done: 4,63

    All gens were done in 62 games and average time to complete them was 9 minutes and 18 seconds.

    I survived 54/80 or 67,5 % of the games. I double pipped in 8 games, pipped in 44 games, safety pipped in 20 games and depipped in 5 games.

    Only 27 out of 80 games were actual red rank games. I considered a game to be actual red rank when killer was red rank AND survivors were either all red, 3 red and 1 purple/green or 2 red and 2 purple. In these games average amount of sacrifices was 2,3 and escapes 1,7.

    Killer stats:

    10 Huntress

    9 Hillbilly

    6 Spirit

    6 Ghost Face

    5 Cannibal

    5 Deathslinger

    5 Trapper

    5 Nightmare

    5 Wraith

    4 Nurse

    4 Clown

    4 Oni

    2 Doctor

    2 Shape

    2 Pig

    2 Legion

    2 Demogorgon

    2 Plague

    0 Hag :'(

    Killer perk stats:

    38 BBQ & Chili 49,4 %

    26 Nurse's Calling 33,8 %

    25 Pop Goes the Weasel 32,5 %

    19 Hex: NoED 24,7 %

    19 Hex: Ruin 24,7 %

    12 Sloppy Butcher 15,6 %

    9 Corrupt Intervention 11,7 %

    9 Whispers 11,7 %

    9 Thanatophobia 11,7 %

    8 Discordance 10,4 %

    7 Bamboozle 9,1 %

    NoED activated in 8 matches and granted kills in 6 of them. NoED didn't activate in 6 matches. Other 2 were 4ks before activation, 2 non-confirmed because of no hits in end game and 1 was Oni demon strike proc so it was a kill even if there was no NoED.

    Survivor perk stats:

    81,81 % of the games had Self Care

    115 SC --> 49,78 % of survivors had SC

    76,62 % of the games had Decisive Strike

    96 DS --> 41,56 % of survivors had DS

    59,74 % of the games had Dead Hard

    59 DH --> 25,54 % of survivors had DH

    58,44 % of the games had Borrowed Time

    73 BT --> 31,6 % of survivors had BT

    57,14 % of the games had Adrenaline

    64 Adr --> 27,71 % of survivors had Adrenaline

    54,54 % of the games had Iron Will

    54 IW --> 23,38 % of survivors had IW

    44,16 % of the games had Sprint Burst

    43 SB --> 18,6 % of survivors had SB

    28,57 % of the games had Unbreakable

    26 UB --> 11,26 % of survivors had UB

    Map stats:

    6 Underground Complex

    6 Game (1 offering)

    5 Family Residence (1 offering)

    5 Ormond

    5 Badham

    4 Suffocation Pit

    4 Dead Dawg Saloon (1 offering)

    4 Shelter Woods

    4 Pale Rose

    3 Rotten Fields

    3 Wretched Shop

    3 Rancid Abattoir

    3 Coal Tower

    3 Ironworks of Misery

    3 Father Campbell's Chapel

    2 Disturbed Ward

    2 Azarow's Resting Place

    2 Sanctum of Wrath

    2 Temple of Purgation

    2 Wreckers' Yard

    2 Fractured Cowshed

    2 Thompson House

    1 Blood Lodge

    1 Treatment Theatre

    1 Groaning Storehouse

    1 Torment Creek

    1 Haddonfield

    My thoughts:

    I was surprised how many games all the gens were done but also surprised at the average time it took to repair them. So on average there was no serious genrushing in these games. Before I had imagined that I survived maybe 33 % of my matches but was surprised how high my escape rate actually was. Although I'm 100 % sure the matchmaking has boosted my survival rates because it's been busted since December.

    Regarding sacrifice/escape rates and how they change in actual red rank games, the game seems almost balanced. Killers got on average 7 hooks which isn't enough to pip. This is probably also because of busted matchmaking.

    NoED was not used as much as I imagined and it granted kills only in 6 matches out of 19. Although I have noticed that mori users also use more NoED and since mori games were excluded, that explains why it wasn't so used that I expected. I expected Sloppy Butcher to be more used and was surprised that Nurse's Calling was as popular as Pop. Ruin is less popular than before but not dead.

    There was only 14 games without a single Self Care. Decisive Strike was a bit more used than I expected and almost as popular as Self Care. Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Adrenaline and Iron Will seemed to be equally popular.

    I encountered only 4 killers that BM'd and excessively camped/tunneled/slugged, so the games were mostly enjoyable. In 6 games I noticed that my fellow survivors could have been more nice to the killer.

    That's all, I guess. If you have questions, go ahead! :)


  • How many DCs, if you're playing Freddy

  • Which survivors r played the most

  • Record the game and jot down the times the generators popped and times you got hits and downs. That would help give a sense of the average flows of your games.

  • If you're doing perks, you could do items, offerings or bloodpoints earned as well. The end screen has lots of info.

    If you're feeling feisty or just like a jerk, you could write down how many survivors start bitching first or unwarranted in endgamechat. Obviously you shouldnt talk ######### first or whine about them yourself. And of course, if you note them down you'd have to count yourself doing it too.

    Like dugman said, you could write down generator times or how many generators were done at all. That of course depends if you feel like recording your trials. Chase durations might be possible too, but all that video related stats could become tedious to collect. You'd also be able to count how often DS is used, not just equipped, or how often survivors unhook in your face, or the average unhook time.

    Like i said at the start, you should just take in the whole result screen and note EVERYTHING of it down. Rank, bp, perks, items, addons and offerings, as well as the survivor end states.

    Additionally, you maybe should also include your own stats, including perk, addon and offering usage. Damn freddy man with their 85/85 cake usage.

  • How many games where you only have 2 or less gens left with 4 survivors do you win?

  • The average amount of times you hook a Survivor per trial.

  • @Stinde said:

    When I collected stats from my survivor games I wrote down ranks, perks, hooks, kills/escapes, gens done, gen time and match time. Also of course killers used and noed usage but since you're playing one killer and choose your perks it's irrelevant. Here's a link to my old stat thread if you're interested:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/157085/statistics-of-80-solo-survivor-games

    That's really interesting, thank you.

  • @Clevite said:

    How many DCs, if you're playing Freddy

    Good idea, will note. Thanks

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    If you're doing perks, you could do items, offerings or bloodpoints earned as well. The end screen has lots of info.

    If you're feeling feisty or just like a jerk, you could write down how many survivors start bitching first or unwarranted in endgamechat. Obviously you shouldnt talk ######### first or whine about them yourself. And of course, if you note them down you'd have to count yourself doing it too.

    Like dugman said, you could write down generator times or how many generators were done at all. That of course depends if you feel like recording your trials. Chase durations might be possible too, but all that video related stats could become tedious to collect. You'd also be able to count how often DS is used, not just equipped, or how often survivors unhook in your face, or the average unhook time.

    Like i said at the start, you should just take in the whole result screen and note EVERYTHING of it down. Rank, bp, perks, items, addons and offerings, as well as the survivor end states.

    Additionally, you maybe should also include your own stats, including perk, addon and offering usage. Damn freddy man with their 85/85 cake usage.

    I will definitely include all endscreen stats, good ideas, thanks.

  • Can you record map offerings the survivors use and the realms they send you to?

  • @xI_Fabi_Ix said:

    I'm going to play 85 games of Freddy (duh.) because I got 85 cakes left on him. I want to write down the stats of the games I had. How often which perks have been used, how many kills I got and Hatch escapes.

    I can't think of any more, because I'm uncreative, so pls suggest stats I should note down. Can be perk related, or not.

    dcs, average game length, maps, swfs if you can tell idk if you are on pc (i think it is easier to spot on pc via profile check) , ranks i guess, perks how often you got hit with ds, how often you did use pgtw (lets not even pretend you dont use it as freddy) addons and items with addons, amount of gens completed

    that is what i think of from the top of my head

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Can you record map offerings the survivors use and the realms they send you to?

    Okay, I can do that. Thanks

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Exit Gate distance:

    1.) Right next to each other (killer favor)

    2.) Fair distance that allows the killer to patrol with a chance to get the survivor and the survivor to escape by playing carefully and tactically (favors neither side)

    3.) On opposite ends of the map (survivor favor)

    Im suspicious of how “random” the gate spawns are.

    That's creative, good idea!