lol drunk me ######### messed up
I normally don't prestige unless i'm sitting on 1 mill bps.
This is my current nurse build, because drunk me decided to prestige nurse again πππππ while i'm still going through the learning phases of a bebe nurse...

Comments
Hey, once you hit P3 you never have to worry about it again. It's never there to tempt you in the back of your mind. "Don't push the button", you say to yourself, forever tempted.
But the reality is...
you want to press the button.
I like to push buttons, i'm a simple mind. So i just Prestige whenever i can lol.
LMFAO ######### happens... when you drink
lol shiny buttons are pretty π
There are a handful of console nurses that are good...
Hey, look on the bright side, at least you have stridor 1...
I work at Dan Murphy's. I am THE authority on how that goes.
Donβt ever become President.
I think they covered the big red american one with a glass cap so the orange wouldn't press it if it's angry.