Thanks Devs for finally fixing Pyramid Head!

R.I.P. to everyone that faked his power to zone the survivor. Now you’ll really have to M1 or predict your punishment of the damned perfectly.

Comments

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    R.I.P. to everyone that faked his power to zone the survivor. Now you’ll really have to M1 or predict your punishment of the damned perfectly.

    I guess god pallets are still ok... Btw say bye bye to ds soon.

  • I'm very sad they "BALANCED" my favorite killer :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Thanks devs, for real this time! Having lose/lose scenarios in a PvP game is kinda dumb so I'm glad the devs are taking steps to remove this stuff.

    If only they adjust DS+UB. Wither I slug or eat the DS it's still a lose/lose for me.

    As for PHs change. I hope it works out. I don't want it to turn into a power that has hardly any use. Like Pig's Dash.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1645667#Comment_1645667

    Just died on first hook from a camping slinger I ran the entire game. Dont complain about swf as long as the devs wont make an actual ranking system.

    I thought slinger had no counterplay. so how did you run him all game?

    Even a baby deathslinger should get you if there was truly no counterplay.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1643480#Comment_1643480

    If only they adjust DS+UB. Wither I slug or eat the DS it's still a lose/lose for me.

    As for PHs change. I hope it works out. I don't want it to turn into a power that has hardly any use. Like Pig's Dash.

    Been trying to hit survivors out in the open all day with his power. Gone from r1 to r7 in a day because it is actually impossible if they are not brainless.

    He literally has the worse power in the game that can only be used during an animation lock and they may have taken that away from him.

    Z tier killer incoming.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1645688#Comment_1645688

    I thought slinger had no counterplay. so how did you run him all game?

    Even a baby deathslinger should get you if there was truly no counterplay.

    He doesnt except being bad. A baby slinger cant aim. Having good aim means no counterplay. Besides I just held w and pre dropped when I know I could.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    R.I.P. to everyone that faked his power to zone the survivor. Now you’ll really have to M1 or predict your punishment of the damned perfectly.

    wow, if baby survivors cry enough devs nerf. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    R.I.P. to everyone that faked his power to zone the survivor. Now you’ll really have to M1 or predict your punishment of the damned perfectly.

    I honestly don’t like this change I feel like this is too harsh of a nerf for him and if this goes through I think the need to buff how fast the potd shoots to compensate

  • @thepyramidhead said:

    I'm very sad they "BALANCED" my favorite killer :(

    you and me both brother, you and me both

  • @Xpljesus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647247#Comment_1647247

    Not used these forums long enough to understand the comment.

    First: Azame themselves are heavily more on the survivor side to the point of being biased. You can find them in most "nerf slinger, ph, spirit, ..." Threads about stuff being unfun or uncounterable.

    Second: clickyclicky was one of a few hardcore "survivor mains" on this forum defending every killer nerf and demanding buffs.

    I even asked myself if the account changed users going by this hard change in tone/opinion. But the reason for this change is also stated by them in this thread.

1 2 ›